Battle your way to CREO’s most advanced prototypes and equip them today!
Dystopian Action RPG The Surge is preparing to unleash its latest free DLC for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC players: the Cutting Edge Pack, and as good news always comes in pairs, the game and all of its DLCs are up to 75% off on Steam, PlayStation Europe, and Xbox One.
The Cutting Edge Pack DLC will grant 3 new armor sets providing a variety of useful boons when worn in their entirety, 3 devastating weapons, as well as 3 brand new jumpsuits:
- The ANGEL was originally designed for operation in the harsh vacuum of space, some of the most inhospitable conditions known to man, and bestows faster attack speeds, better energy gain, harder impacts on CODENAME weapons.
- The ASCLEPIUS was meant to assist army veterans in gaining a new lease on life, but its regenerative powers will work well enough for you too.
- The NANO WARD gear uses bleeding edge technology to give your blocks some serious explosive power – if you can time them right.
On the more offensive side, CREO’s new weapons are the latest technology, prototypes for blue-sky projects that may never see the light of day – and certainly haven’t been safety-tested!
- The Experiment 44H, known as the Dark Star, never saw full production due to the madness of its creator leading to him sabotaging the whole project before more than one could be made. Its unique containment field will wreak havoc on enemies.
- The Engelhart is a boost tool that uses state-of-the-art technology to become searing hot anytime, anywhere. As potentially dangerous to the wielder as their enemies, it requires skill and practice to use effectively.
- The BioN J-1, codenamed Last Aid, is quite literally a surgical tool, originally designed for use in medical hospitals. After an unfortunate incident with a rogue doctor, it became known as a tool of carnage.
Once the DLC is installed you will find six fierce new enemies in Abandoned Production, Executive Forum, and Nucleus that must be defeated to acquire the new items.
[This is an unedited press release made available courtesy of Tips 4 Gamers and its partnership with noteworthy game PR-related resource Games Press. This press release is from Focus Home Interactive. Check out more press releases here: Press Releases.]