We'd Appreciate the Share!
This is our best mobile puzzle games list to play of all time. All of the best mobile puzzle games are free as well and you can play them offline. We are very careful as to what games we add to this list; we want only the best of the best games to make it onto this list. These games are also highly reviewed by the mobile gaming community. To help keep this list true we are looking for you, the gamer, to comment below and share your opinions to let us know what game(s) you think should also belong to this list.
#5 Water Sort Puzzle, T4G Review 6/10:
- Make sure to check out our Water Sort Puzzle Tips, Tricks, and Cheats.
Water Sort Puzzle is a great game to kill time and it is a game that can be played offline.
Once you have played one level you have played them all but it is still somehow fun. We enjoyed how simple this game is yet effective in the stimulation aspect.
About This Game:
How smart are you?
Water Sort Puzzle is a fun and addictive puzzle game! Try to sort the colored water in the glasses until all colors in the same glass. A challenging yet relaxing game to exercise your brain!
★ HOW TO PLAY:
• Tap any glass to pour water to another glass.
• The rule is that you can only pour the water if it is linked to the same color and there’re enough space on the glass.
• Try not to get stuck – but don’t worry, you can always restart the level at any time.
★ FEATURES:IEC Global Pty Ltd
• One finger control.
• Multiple unique level
• FREE & EASY TO PLAY.
• NO penalties & time limits; you can enjoy Water Sort Puzzle at your own pace!
#4 Gears Logic Puzzle, T4G Review 6.5/10:
- Make sure to check out our Gears Logic Puzzles Top 5 Tips, Tricks, and Cheats.
Gears Logic Puzzles is one of those puzzle games that will have you coming back for more. You start out easy and it progressively gets harder the further down the line, testing your problem solving skills. If you would like a fun way to train your brain and patience then this is the puzzle game for you!
About This Game:
Challenging, addictive, logical game with gears
Just move the light gears and connect them with the red gears so that everything rotates. You will need your wisdom and imagination.
Blow your stress away! Discover tons of levels or create your own level. Relax. Enjoy!
Logical puzzle game about the mechanics of gears.
– Thousands of engaging levels.
– Free play, play at any place at any time.
– Suitable for all ages. For adults and kids.
– Get extremely fun and entertaining mechanic(engineer) experience by gears.
– Simple rules, good gameplay. You will find addiction.
– There is a button to save battery power.
– Educational game.
– You can create your own levels.
– Play exciting levels created by other players.
– New player vs player(pvp) mode.
– Visual themes to choose from: wood, metal, ice, paper and stone.
– Non-stop play with level skip.
– Physics Puzzler, Physics-based gaming.
– No time limit.
– No WIFI? Games you can play offline.
– HINTS : It’s a good friend.
– Email help.
#3 Wood Block Puzzle, T4G Review 8/10:
Woodblock Puzzle will keep you hooked for hours at a time with its sneaky basics. When you complete a massive chunk of the puzzle and hear that sound of the blocks breaking/ disappearing it feels amazing. This is also a game with an addicted following that loves posting their high scores for the world to see.
About This Game:
Simple and classic wood style block puzzle game.
This is not only a classic block game, but a challenging puzzle game.
Relax and train your brain. You can play this puzzle game anytime and anywhere!
How to Play?
– Tap the wood block to move them.
– Fill blocks in a vertical or horizontal line to clear them.
Feature:Classic Puzzle Block Game
– Easy control to play.
– Hours of fun, exciting play.
– No time limits and no wifi need.
– Support leaderboards.
#2 Tiny Bubbles, T4G Review 9/10:
Tiny Bubbles is a beautifully created game that is an absolute blast to play. It is a challenging puzzle game and once you get the hang of it becomes very addicting. Tiny Bubbles also taught us how to make colors because that is apparently something you forget over time as we came to find out. Furthermore, the music and graphics add a calming effect to an already amazing game.
About This Game:
Award-winning physics puzzle game. Forget what you know about matching games.
Winner of over a dozen gaming awards. Play with fluid clusters of soap bubbles in this mesmerizing puzzle game. Inflate, mix, match, pop, and solve. Hundreds of goals to complete. Give your brain a workout: starts easy, then gets more and more challenging.
** NOTE: This free version of Tiny Bubbles is ad-supported. Any in-app purchase will remove ads. There is an upgrade that unlocks Dark Graphics Mode and 2 additional Worlds with 49 hard puzzles.
INNOVATIVE NEW GAMEPLAY
Fill bubbles with colorful air and push nearby bubbles around using the physics of real bubbles! Break edges between bubbles to mix new colors and create matches of 4 or more. Plan your strategy from a list of moves to build up cascading chain reactions for dazzling bonuses.
HOURS OF AMAZING CONTENT
Experience unique surprises down every path! Each of the over 170 handmade puzzles requires new thinking and twisting strategies with ever increasing challenges. Play in 3 different game modes: PUZZLES, ARCADE, and INFINITY. Try to beat 35 bubbly achievements that will test your mastery.
LIFE-LIKE SOAP BUBBLE PHYSICS
From the vision of artist/coder/designer Stu Denman and inspired by the work of his MIT scientist grandfather, the game brings the beauty of nature to your screen. Incredibly fluid “molecular dynamics engine” animates hundreds of bubbles at 60 FPS.
RELAXING AND ATMOSPHERIC
Relaxing ambient music gracefully integrates with the satisfying sounds of popping bubbles. Put on a pair of headphones and experience a new level of flow and mindfulness. ASMR. Play Infinity mode to earn helpful hints for when you get stuck.
Help tiny aquatic creatures that are trapped in the bubbles. Avoid greedy jelly crabs and spiky urchins. Love him or hate him, a curious fish named Bloop will surely reveal your nature as an optimist or a pessimist.
Featuring an innovative color-blind mode that provides an authentic and accessible game experience without intrusive icons or patterns.
—— AWARDS ——Pine Street Codeworks
● Winner, Best Mobile Game, Gamer’s Voice Award at SXSW
● Winner, Best Quickplay, 14th International Mobile Gaming Awards
● Winner, Google Indie Games Festival
● Grand Prize Winner, The Label’s Indie Showdown
● Official Selection, The PAX 10, Penny Arcade Expo West
● Winner, Amazon Games Forum Showdown
● Winner, Seattle Indie Game Competition
● Winner, Best Overall Game, Intel Buzz Workshop
● Official Selection, Indie Megabooth, PAX West
● Official Selection, Made With Unity Showcase
● Finalist, Intel Level Up
● Finalist, Best Gameplay, AzPlay, Spain
#1 Einstein’s Riddle Logic Puzzles, T4G Review 9/10:
- Make sure to check out our Complete Einstein’s Riddle Logic Puzzles Guide.
Real Einstein’s Riddle made it onto our best mobile puzzle games list because of its simplicity, its addictiveness, and the overall enjoyment we received while playing this game. It is a causally fun puzzle game that does not force you to think too much to have fun.
About This Game:
Logic puzzles are your thing? Challenge your brain with this Pure Logic game.
Einstein Challenge is a tick and cross logic puzzle game to challenge your brain. This type of logic puzzle doesnt have an official name, each player calls it a different name, such as Logic Problems, Logic Elimination or Zebra Puzzle.
• Thousands of Riddles: 5000 logic puzzles, all free! No packs to buy.
• Daily Challenges: 15 free unique daily challenges.
• Increasing Difficulty: Several grid sizes, from 4×4 to 16×9 – the bigger the harder.
• Filters for Experts: Filters to help you find hints related to the elements you want.
• Mobile Riddle: Fully adapted tick and cross mobile interface: no clumsy triangular grid as the paper version.
This logic puzzles game presents some logic problems that gives you several clues describing a scenario involving a number of people. Each person has a certain job, owns a different pet, likes some kind of sport, among other attributes. Your role in this logic elimination game is to do a massive intelligence work: by using pure logic thinking and elimination, to uniquely deduce the whole riddle based on only a few initial clues.
How to Play video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bpjrJRZi9Q
Clues on the logic puzzle follow these lines:
“The English wears the Sherlock Cap. The American likes Juice. The one that owns a Fox doesn’t drink Milk…”
If you like pure logic problems and other logic games, dont miss this one!Rottz Games
We are a small team dedicated to giving the best tips and tricks, strategies, walkthroughs, and news articles for gamers. It is our passion.