MILAN, Italy – January 5, 2018 – Milestone, one of the leading racing game developers in the world, is excited to give fans an exclusive look behind the scenes of Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame with a brand-new trailer.
Led by Ralph Sheheen, the official voice of Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship, the newest developer diary for Monster Energy Supercross showcases the four rules behind the creation of its visuals:
Follow us on the Apple News app! Tips 4 Gamers
- Rule 1 – “Get Real”: Innovative tracks and prestigious stadiums are authentically recreated using photogrammetry for maximum realism.
- Rule 2 – “Face First”: If the tracks and stadiums are real, then the elite athletes must be real too: all riders’ faces are rendered using our 3D scanning system.
- Rule 3 – “Building Heroes”: An authentic experience is made possible thanks to the realistic presentations of tracks, riders and podiums for a truly immersive Supercross experience.
- Rule 4 – “Be There”: Advanced techniques, combined with a dynamic 3D menu and astonishing artistic polish, make the gamer feel like a real Monster Energy Supercross champion who is ready to “Enter The Arena.”
The game will be available on February 13th for PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and Windows PC®/STEAM. The game will launch on Nintendo Switch™ shortly thereafter.
Follow us on:
- Website: www.supercrossthegame.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/SupercrossTheGame
- Instagram: Instagram.com/supercrossthegame
- hashtag: #supercrossthegame
Founded in Milan in 1996, Milestone S.r.l. is one of the leading and longest established racing game developers in the world. The 200-people team is responsible for hit series like MotoGP™ and MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame as well as own IPs Ride and Gravel. Milestone is fully privately owned and self-funded independently.
About Feld Entertainment, Inc.
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that uplift the human spirit and bring people together. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, AMSOIL Arenacross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!, Sesame Street Live! and Marvel Universe LIVE! Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit www.feldentertainment.com for more information.
© 2017 Nintendo. Nintendo Switch and Joy-Con are trademarks of Nintendo.
“PlayStation” and “PS4” are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.