In this article, you are going to learn which are the easiest positions to trade for in Madden 20 and which are the hardest positions to trade for in Madden 20.
It is always good to know what positions are the hardest to trade for and what positions are the easiest to trade for. This is because you want to have an effective system in place to be the most efficient when you know what hits the fan. You can take what you learn here and apply it to or modify your practice squad system.
Before moving on, make sure you take note that trading for some players on the hardest to trade for list gets easier as your franchise moves on. These positions are noted in the hardest positions to trade for list.
Make sure to check out our Players to Trade For.
Let’s start with the easiest positions to trade for:
- HB is one of the easiest positions to trade for and they hold some great trade value as well.
- FB is probably the easiest position to trade for. They don’t hold much value and you never have to give up too much.
- Centers and guards are the two easiest to trade for on the offensive line. They are the most overlooked and undervalued in Madden on the o-line. You can successfully do the stack and release very easily for them as well.
- Defensive ends are easy to trade for as well and you can do the stack and release on them super easily.
- DTs are fairly easy to trade for. We would actually consider this position to be more on the medium side of things when it comes to trading. They can be tricky to trade for and the stack and release does work. If you follow these instructions you will be able to get any DT in Madden 20.
- Kickers and punters have, of course, made this list. Neither better not be on your practice squad either.
- Wide receivers made this list because there is an abundant amount of them. Certain players may seem impossible or extremely tough to trade for but there are great receivers you can trade for fairly easily. We would call this position more on the medium side of trading. Check out our WRs to trade for list to find your perfect receiver.
The following consist of the hardest positions to trade for:
- QB made this list because Madden overvalues QBs, even the second-stringers are tough to trade for. This is not one of the positions that get easier as your franchise moves on.
- Tackle has made this list. They are overvalued and the most valuable position on the o-line. It’s good to take note that you should focus on getting guards and centers to move them over to tackle. This is not one of the positions that get easier as your franchise moves on.
- All linebackers are tough to trade for, unfortunately. This is not one of the positions that get easier as your franchise moves on.
- CB is the hardest position to trade for. We have found a fix but are working on making it more streamlined before releasing it. As your franchise moves on this position does get a bit easier to trade for. We created a CB master class video for you to never struggle in the current and later years of your franchise. One position you should never struggle with is CB.
- Safety is another one of the hardest positions to trade for. However, you can easily obtain any safety with the stack and release. As your franchise moves on this position does get a bit easier to trade for. The stack and release never changes.
We hope you got something out of this list we have created. If you have any questions then go ahead and leave us a comment below and we will get back to you.
I love everything there is about gaming. That is just about what I always do because that is my true passion. When you don’t find me indulging myself in gaming content, you can find me coding or somewhere outside where all you can hear and see is nature.