Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
In this article, I am going to show you how to change roles (characters) in Madden 23 Franchise Mode while you are already in a franchise. I will also show you how to retire in Madden 23 Franchise Mode.
You will know how to change from coach to owner, owner to coach, player to coach, or any other combination you can think of.
That said, there are some things you need to know before changing roles:
- All of your progress will be lost with that character after you change roles, so make sure it is something you want to do.
- You can change from a coach (custom or current) to a player as many times as you want. So if you want to go back to a coach or player you previously were, you can do that. However, this will not restore your progress for that character.
- You can only be an owner once for each team. For example, let’s say you’re an owner for the Rams and then change roles to a coach for the Rams or another team; you cannot go back to being an owner for the Rams since you were already an owner.
Now that we got that out of the way, let’s jump into this.
How to Change Roles (Characters) in Madden 23
- In your franchise, you are going to want to head over to the “Options” tab in the upper right-hand of your screen.
- Then, scroll down and choose “Retire”.
- Choose “Create New Character”.
- A warning will pop up letting you know all progress will be lost with that character since he will be retired.
- Then, choose a different team or the same team.
- On your chosen team you can either continue playing with the head coach of that team, choose “Change Role” to choose either a player or owner, or you can choose “Custom Coach” to create your own coach.
This is how you can change your role (character) in Madden 23. Continue reading if you want to learn how to retire from the league in Madden 23 Franchise Mode.
How to Retire in Madden 23 Franchise Mode
If you would like to retire for whatever reason, I will show you how. It is a very simple process but once you retire from the league, your franchise is over. You will not be able to move on to a different character.
- Within your franchise, head over to the “Options” tab in the top right of your screen.
- Scroll down and choose “Retire”.
- Then, choose “Retire From the League”.
- You will see a warning letting you know your Franchise will be terminated.
There is no going back from this; your franchise will be deleted. Unfortunately, there is no celebration or anything special. It is the same as simply deleting your franchise.
If you liked this tutorial then consider subscribing to our YouTube Channel for other Madden content like this. You can also check out all of our Madden NFL 23 Guides and explore even more content.
I love everything there is about gaming. That is just about what I always do because that is my true passion. When you don’t find me indulging myself in gaming content, you can find me coding or somewhere outside where all you can hear and see is nature.
Leave a Reply