Tips 4 Gamers

after game GEIGER hits tackle dummies till 4 in the morning

MartinGeiger

Home Forum Subforums Madden Madden NFL 19 Madden 19 Franchise Center Subscriber Rebuild Center Subscriber Rumor Mill after game GEIGER hits tackle dummies till 4 in the morning

Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote, streaming media player

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MartinGeiger 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

MartinGeiger
    Participant

I just felt like i let the team down and the Salt Lake Fans down with those 2 misses. MAYFIELD might be tough but, i hold myself accountable for my actions.

I WANT TO BE THE BEST DAMN LB I CAN BE.  if the FRONT 4 keep opening up holes i can drive a truck through… i have to finish the job!

BROKEN WING or NOT… I WILL HIT THE GYM! AND SOAR HIGHER!

GO FLYERS! I WONT LET YOU DOWN!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Notice: This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy. By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies. Accept Read More