Tips 4 Gamers

Best HB's in Madden 19 to use?

Tips4Gamers

Home Forum Subforums Madden Madden NFL 19 Madden 19 Game Discussion Forum Best HB's in Madden 19 to use?

Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote, streaming media player

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Soblow 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Tips4Gamers
    Keymaster

Here you can give your opinion on what HB’s are the best to use and why. Such as their elusiveness, speed, trucking and so on along with if they are already an HB or a WR switched to HB. Give only the HB’s you have tested personally so there is no guessing.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Tips4Gamers
    Keymaster

John Ross is the best HB we have tested so far. Switch him to an HB from WR His speed sets him apart from the bunch, along with a great elusiveness rating and decent Injury/Stamina. Bump his weight up to 215 so he is not so skinny, it will give him some heat when making contact. With the right run plays he is a 3k to 4k run yards in a season back.

3 users thanked author for this post.

Bostonsmoke
    Participant

Christian McCaffrey has been good for me but not amazing. I will have to give John Ross a try. Thanks, Tips!

Tips4Gamers
    Keymaster

Let us know how he works for you!

Mupdy
    Participant

I like using 3 different styles of backs to keep me balanced. Power backs, receiving backs and elusive backs. I try and get each of them some playing time each game. Keeps their stamina up and does well for me.

Madden mix
    Participant

I will try him out.

ManBearPig69
    Participant

Tips is right, he is good at halfback.

1 user thanked author for this post.

ManBearPig69
    Participant

You will like him.

Ripstock
    Participant

What about using Tyreek Hill?

Soblow
    Participant

A wide receiver at halfback?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Notice: This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy. By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies. Accept Read More