- AdministratorFebruary 6, 2019 at 1:44 PM
Here you can give your opinion on what HB’s are the best to use and why. Such as their elusiveness, speed, trucking and so on along with if they are already an HB or a WR switched to HB. Give only the HB’s you have tested personally so there is no guessing.
- AdministratorFebruary 6, 2019 at 1:50 PM
John Ross is the best HB we have tested so far. Switch him to an HB from WR His speed sets him apart from the bunch, along with a great elusiveness rating and decent Injury/Stamina. Bump his weight up to 215 so he is not so skinny, it will give him some heat when making contact. With the right run plays he is a 3k to 4k run yards in a season back.
- MemberFebruary 6, 2019 at 5:46 PM
Christian McCaffrey has been good for me but not amazing. I will have to give John Ross a try. Thanks, Tips!
- AdministratorFebruary 6, 2019 at 6:31 PM
Let us know how he works for you!
- MemberFebruary 7, 2019 at 5:02 PM
I like using 3 different styles of backs to keep me balanced. Power backs, receiving backs and elusive backs. I try and get each of them some playing time each game. Keeps their stamina up and does well for me.
- MemberFebruary 8, 2019 at 5:25 PM
You will like him.
- MemberFebruary 8, 2019 at 5:19 PM
I will try him out.
- MemberFebruary 8, 2019 at 5:24 PM
Tips is right, he is good at halfback.
- MemberFebruary 9, 2019 at 5:04 PM
What about using Tyreek Hill?
- MemberFebruary 9, 2019 at 7:00 PM
A wide receiver at halfback?
Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.