Tips 4 Gamers

Bricks Breaker Tips and Tricks

not me

Games Bricks Breaker Quest Bricks Breaker Tips and Tricks

Here you can contribute by creating your own game guide(s) or create some dialogue with other gamers. You can also ask questions and get them answered by us or the community! Click here to learn how to create your own game guide. Have you read our Forum Rules?

Shop Amazon Devices - Save on Fire TV Cube

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  not me 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

not me
    Participant
      1. The balls bounce off anything it touches so your goal is to get them to the very top of the blocks so they can keep bouncing off the top then back down hitting more blocks. This will maximize how many blocks you hit and get you much more points then if you just went after the bottom row of blocks. It will surprise you how many blocks you can destroy if you do this time after time.2.  Look for the triangle blocks that lead to the top blocks when possible. The game gives you hints on where to go when you first start out. It is not easy to always find however it is something to remember to look out for.

3. Don’t aim directly at a block because it will just send them back down causing you to miss out on greater opportunities for maximum points. Only aim directly at a block if there is only a few left. Instead aim to the side of a block so it will bounce off and go upwards hitting more blocks.

I will try to add to this list in the future.

1 user thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Notice: This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy. By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies. Accept Read More