Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• CB Player Profiles Madden 20

• T4G 

Administrator
    March 9, 2020 at 2:15 PM

CB Madden 20 Player Profiles (MPPs)

If you would like to support the work we put into this and keep this content free then you can become a Patron! Even a dollar can go a long way and it is always very much appreciated!

Need personal help from the best Madden Franchise players? Click here.

If you would like to contribute to any missing information in this topic then leave a comment and we may add it to this MPP and/or tweak it a bit after it is reviewed. You will get credit for helping us out as well! Also, if you would like to create a Madden 20 Player Profile (MPP) that you do not see here yet then click here.

NOTES:

• We, T4G, created all of the information below in a Custom Roster (Updated Rosters) via Online Mode. Make sure it says “Importing 3023 players” when loading the Custom Roster otherwise you will not be in updated rosters. If you choose “Custom Roster”, Madden recommends starting in preseason week one (default). We also recommend starting in the Preseason. There are certain high-overall players in the Free Agency (FA) of preseason week one that will benefit you in certain trades depending on the MPP you are on. If you need to do the Stack and Release (SAR) simply advance to the regular season otherwise the SAR will not work.
    • We are going to have information for you, such as how to trade for each player in Custom Roster. We will also have some topics shown in every MPP regarding the fantasy draft as shown below in “Fantasy Draft Information”. For users who are in Offline Mode, most of this information will be relevant, however, the trade may be slightly different but the SAR will not.

Greedy Williams’s Complete MPP:

General Information

Player Age: 21

Development/X-Factor Ability: Normal Development

Overall: 73

Greedy Williams’s Position Switches:

Greedy Williams’s Trade Guide

How to Trade for Greedy Williams in Madden 20:

• Trade away a High-interest (green) MLB and a medium-interest (yellow) HB – or

even a low-interest (red) HB sometimes. Make sure to ask for picks back as always get GREEDY (pun intended).
    • Note: Try and use Free Agency (FA) players. If you use FA players, you will get Greedy Williams for free!

Greedy Williams’s Trade Away Value (CPU):

Greedy Williams’s Contract Guide

Contract: Len – yrsRem – yrsTotal – $mSavings – $mPenalty – $m.

Contract Tip(s):

Check out our Contract Tips for Madden 20:

Fantasy Draft Player Information

Overall Draft Ranking:

Projected Round Drafted:

Can you trade for or can you do the SAR/SAT with him after the draft:

MUT 20 Player Profile

The MUT Player profiles are going to be a new addition, which will be added in the future. Links will be provided here when complete.

Byron Murphy Jr. Complete MPP:

General Information

Player Age: 21

Development/X-Factor Ability: Star Development

Overall: 78

Byron Murphy’s Position Switches:

Byron Murphy’s Trade Guide

How to Trade for Byron Murphy in Madden 20:

• Trade away a Medium-interest (yellow) HB, a medium-interest DT, and a

late-round pick if needed. Make sure to ask for picks back if possible, get greedy!
    • Note: Try and use Free Agency players. If you use all Free Agency players then you just got Byron Murphy virtually for free!

Byron Murphy’s Trade Away Value (CPU):

Byron Murphy’s Contract Guide

Contract Tip(s):

Overall Draft Ranking:

Projected Round Drafted:

MUT 20 Player Profile

The MUT Player profiles are going to be a new addition, which will be added in the future. Links will be provided here when complete.

Aqib Talib’s Complete MPP:

General Information

Player Age: 33

Development/X-Factor Ability: Star Development

Overall: 81

Aqib Talib’s Position Switches:

Aqib Talib’s Trade Guide

How to Trade for Aqib Talib in Madden 20:

• Trade away a High-interest (green) DT and a 3rd round pick. Make sure and get greedy, ask for picks back!

Aqib Talib’s Trade Away Value (CPU):

Aqib Talib’s Contract Guide

Contract Tip(s):

Overall Draft Ranking:

Projected Round Drafted:

MUT 20 Player Profile

• Caden3Bacon

April 19, 2020 at 6:28 PM

Anyway to get Jalen Ramsey?

• Caden3Bacon

April 22, 2020 at 8:33 AM

Sorry, it wouldn’t let me reply. That’s it really, I know how to get OBJ and yesterday I got JJ Watt and I know how to get AJ Bouye.

• DodderyCribb 

Administrator
      April 27, 2020 at 9:31 PM

Anything else, we are here to help. I am thinking of doing some more CB trades tips before 20 is over. If we do, we will have it on the site first then probably do a YouTube video on it.

• Ravens

May 31, 2020 at 3:26 PM

I can’t trade for CB Donte Jackson in my online Franchise league. I tried the Stack and Release method but it won’t work for anyone even Julio, D Hop, or Jalen Ramsey. The minimum roster limit is at 51 players and it’s a 53 man roster… idk if this has anything to do with it. I’ve been trying the whole day, please help!

• T4G 

Administrator
      June 1, 2020 at 2:42 PM

Unfortunately, you cannot do the SAR on CBs, WRs, and a few other positions. What year are you in and are you in a fantasy league?

• Ravens

June 1, 2020 at 7:29 PM

Thanks, and I am in year 2019 and am in a Fantasy league, in the last week of the regular season with about a day before we advance. I recently tried to get Ezekiel Elliot, but it didn’t work either. If you do know all the positions it doesn’t work for could you list it it would be much appreciated thanks again.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Ravens.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now