- All CB’s are easier to trade for in the preseason. The regular season trade results can be slightly different. We use Real-Life Roster in online mode; if you are not using that roster and/or are in offline mode these trades will be completely different.
- We will have some of the “impossible” (no one but us knows how to get them) guys to get on this list.
- Each player will have a description of what you need to do so the trade will work for you on any team.
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT to subscribe/favorite this topic to get notified of any updates and to follow this topic!
- You can comment below for any questions, help, or if you want a CB that is not on this list we’ll try and make sure you get him.
- Every CB is listed in alphabetical order by last name
How to Trade for Chris Harris Jr.:
The Trade: 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick 11, 79 Overall DT V. Vea D. Leonard, and 76 Overall DT B. Allen for 88 Overall CB Chris Harris Jr., 2020 Round 7 Draft Pick 218, and a 2020 Round 6 Draft Pick 186.
Note: Broncos love Defensive Tackles so use two DT’s who are 75 and above who show high (green) interest and a mid 1st round 2019 pick. Get greedy and ask for some late round 2020 picks back along with Chris Harris Jr.
How to Trade for Marshon Lattimore:
The Trade: We traded away 96 Overall LOLB Sean Lee, 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick 1, and 82 Overall QB Deshaun Watson for 90 Overall CB Marshon Lattimore.
Note: First, Trade for Tom Brady then trade him to the Texans. This will allow you to trade for Deshaun Watson. Then, trade for the Browns’ 1st round pick 1 overall by using three MLB’s at 65 overall or above who green (high) interest. Trade for or use a good outside linebacker, such as Sean Lee or Ryan Kerrigan. If you pick up a ROLB make sure to move him to LOLB for the trade to work. Finally, trade away Watson, the 1st round pick, and Sean Lee or another good outside linebacker for Lattimore. Make sure to ask for picks back to protect yourself!
How to Trade for Jalen Ramsey:
EA has recently made Jalen Ramsey “impossible” to get so we came out with a way to get him. We will update this further also adding A.J. Bouye to our list. Here is a video on how to get them both:
How to Trade for Logan Ryan:
The Trade: 73 Overall HB Thomas Rawls and a 2020 Round 5 Draft Pick 133 for 83 Overall CB Logan Ryan.
Note: You are going to be trying to get him as cheap as possible. Use a 70-75 medium interest (yellow) free agency HB and a 4th to 6th round 2020 draft pick.
How to Trade for Jason Verrett:
The Trade: 74 Overall MLB J. Simon, 72 Overall MLB D. Leonard, and a 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick 34 for 86 Overall CB Jason Verrett and a 2020 Round 5 Draft Pick 144
Note: Try and use two MLB’s and a first round 2019 pick or a 2nd round 2019 pick. Make sure one of the MLB’s is a high interest (green), and the other is a medium interest (yellow). Ask for a third round 2020 pick or lower along with Verrett. Try to get something back with this trade.
How to Trade for Tre’Davious White:
The Trade: We traded away 99 Overall QB Tom Brady, 96 Overall ROLB Sean Lee, and a 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick 1 for 88 Overall CB Tre’Davious White.
Note: Trade for the Browns’ 1st round pick 1st overall by offering 3 high (green) interest MLB’s at 65 or above overall and they will accept that. Then, trade for Tom Brady. You then want to acquire Sean Lee or Ryan Kerrigan. Finally, trade the Bills Brady, Lee, and the 1st round pick for White. Make sure to protect yourself and ask for picks back.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.