Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• T4G

Administrator
    August 7, 2019 at 1:08 PM

We will be showing you how you can trade for – or get released – any Cornerback (CB) in Madden 20. If you need any help, see an issue, or if you would like to subscribe to a forum to get the latest updates, then go ahead and create an account then Subscribe.

All players are in alphabetical order by their last name. These trades were done in Online Mode in a Real-Life Roster. Fantasy drafts are going to be different. Offline Mode may be different as well.

The Stack and Release for CBs explained:

• You trade the team with your desired player 3 CBs that are a 70 overall or above. Then, you wave trade them three more CBs. It does not matter their overall for the second wave, just as long the team accepts it.

How to Trade for Kyle Fuller:

• Development: Superstar
    • Notes: Do the Stack and Release with two Rookie CBs or trade for him in year 2.

How to Trade for Stephon Gilmore:

• Development: Superstar X-Factor
    • Notes: Do the Stack and Release with two Rookie CBs or trade for him in year 2.

How to Trade for Chris Harris Jr.:

How to Trade for Casey Hayward Jr.:

• Development: Star

How to Trade for Byron Jones:

How to Trade for Byron Murphy Jr.:

• Development: Star
    • The Trade: Medium-interest (yellow) HB, a medium-interest DT, and a late-round pick if needed. Make sure to ask for picks back if possible, get greedy!
    • Notes: Try and use Free Agency players.

How to Trade for Patrick Peterson:

How to Trade for Jalen Ramsey:

• Development: Superstar X-Factor

How to Trade for Richard Sherman:

• Notes: Do the Stack and Release with two Rookie CBs. Do not attempt to trade for him in year 2 unless you are given him for free. The reason being is he is too old; it would not be worth it.

How to Trade for Darius Slay Jr.:

How to Trade for Aqib Talib:

• The Trade: High-interest (green) DT and a 3rd round pick. Make sure and get greedy, ask for picks back!

How to Trade for Desmond Trufant:

How to Trade for Denzel Ward:

• Notes: You can trade for him. How to trade for him will be up shortly!

How to Trade for Greedy Williams:

• The Trade: High-interest (green) MLB and a medium-interest (yellow) HB – or even a low-interest (red) HB sometimes. Ask for picks back as always (get greedy [pun intended]) and use Free Agency Players.
    • This discussion was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  T4G.
    • This discussion was modified 2 months ago by  T4G. Reason: Added some CBs (Williams, Talib, Murphy Jr.)
  • noe17

August 8, 2019 at 3:12 AM

I did a fantasy draft and this method doesn’t seem to work in order to get Ramsey. I traded 2 rookie corners and then sent 2 more waves of 3 corners per wave and they just hold onto the rookies and release the low overall ones.

• austinjenks

August 8, 2019 at 8:28 PM

Having the same issue, does this not work that well in fanasty drafts?

• T4G

Administrator
    August 9, 2019 at 3:34 PM

Hey @noe17 and @austinjenks we are working on some fantasy tips for you guys and others so stay tuned! It does work in fantasy but it is different.

• tim

August 13, 2019 at 3:18 AM

This method didn’t work for my fantasy league I tried it on both denzal ward and marshon lattimore

• T4G

Administrator
    August 22, 2019 at 5:44 PM

Hey @noe17 @austinjenks & @tdogg

Just checking in with you guys about how your Fantasy League and the Stack and Release/Trade is working out? Did this video help at all?

Any other questions just let us know!

• noe17

August 24, 2019 at 8:54 PM

Yeah helped a lot. A lot of positions can be stacked and released. But I struggle to get the QBs HBs WRs TEs DTs CBs. Those don’t stack and release. But I’m sure I could just like make them release all there good players and they probably give me the player I desire. If I gave those players back.

• roscoe83

September 18, 2019 at 3:51 PM

How can you get jalen Ramsey to the Cleveland browns the first year?

• roscoe83

September 18, 2019 at 3:52 PM

How to get saquan Barkley to the browns the first year?

• Pern

November 4, 2019 at 7:42 PM

Can you tell me how to trade for Denzel Ward? It had been a month and change now…

• MR.365

November 6, 2019 at 7:36 AM

for everyone asking about Denzel ward i’m trying to figure the trade out, but i’m also doing my own 2020 draft class and compiling data on the x factors and superstar abilities and what archetypes and attributes unlock them. will hope to be able update you all with the trade soon.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
s2Member®