- AdministratorDecember 16, 2019 at 4:23 PM
T4G’s Complete Devin White Profile
If you would like to support the work we put into this and keep this content free then you can become a Patron! Even a dollar can go a long way and it is always very much appreciated. We will also give all of our Patrons credit by labeling your profile (if you’re registered with the site) as a Patron and your name will be listed on our website.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by replying to this topic. You can also get any update alerts by favoriting this topic. We are working on the ability to personally help your team if you have any cap issues, issues with certain positions, or if you just need overall solid upkeep advice. This will be updated when we have put everything together.
- We, T4G, created all of the information below in a Real-Life Roster via Online Mode. Some of the tips below, such as how to trade for Devin White, will be mainly for the regular season week one. Some information can be used in a fantasy draft, however, the trade and contract will be different (safer to assume). For users who are in Offline Mode, most information will be relevant, however, the trade may be slightly different.
Player Name/Position/Size: Devin White, MLB, 6’0″, 237Ibs
Development/X-Factor Ability: Superstar/No X-Factor
X-Factor Activation Tips:
Devin White’s Archetype: Run Stopper and Field General
Devin White’s Scheme Fit(s): He will eventually be able to work with any scheme. He is only a rookie.
Devin White’s Position Switches: Any linebacker position.
Trait Grade: A. He has a lot of traits that will make him excel in Madden 20.
Average Regression Age: Regression depends on how high of an overall you get him to in the course of his career. It is hard to predict because every league will be different.
Average Retire Age: This is also hard to predict because every league will be different. He is way too young to gauge, unfortunately.
Devin White’s Trade Guide:
Realistic Trade Value (User to User):
How to Trade for Devin White in Madden 20:
- Give away a medium-interest (yellow) HB – such as Robert Kelley on the Free Agency -, an old high-interest (green) FS, and a 3rd-5th round draft pick of 2021.
Devin White’s Trade Away Value (CPU): White is the most important linebacker in trade value with the Stack and Release. The world is your oyster, so get creative when trading with White.
Devin White’s Contract Guide:
Contract Grade: A+ if you are trading for Devin White. His contract is like gold at that point. C+ if you are playing as the Buccanneers because you owe him $27M in guaranteed, so there is very little to no flexibility when it comes to trading him away.
Contract: Len – 4yrs, Rem – 4yrs, Total – $29.3m, Savings – $500K, Penalty – $27.3m.
Contract Tip(s): If you start out as the Buccanneers you have two decisions to make:
- Once his rookie contract is up, you can sign him to what he is asking for during the negotiation process. If you want to secure him then add $2M onto his fair offer.
- You can let him go to Free Agency (FA) and offer him mostly signing bonus (guaranteed money). Just make sure you are at least 10 points above the nearest bidder.
If you are not starting out as the Buccanneers and you traded for him, or if you are starting out as the Buccanneers, you should release him from his rookie contract. Then, pick him up off of the FA for $3.45M then start the negotiation process in week 9. Do not upgrade him during this time otherwise, he will be more expensive. He accepted an offer for a 7-year deal for $3.7M and a 1.05M signing bonus for a total of $36.1M.
Devin White’s Upgrade Guide:
Devin White’s Gameplay Tips:
Devin White’s MUT Cards:
- MemberJanuary 1, 2020 at 10:18 AM
Trading for him then signing like this is genius!
Log in to reply.