Tips 4 Gamers

Does the Trade Influence Package do Anything?

Tips4Gamers

Home Forum Subforums Madden Madden NFL 19 Madden 19 Game Discussion Forum Does the Trade Influence Package do Anything?

Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote, streaming media player

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Madden mix 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Tips4Gamers
    Keymaster

Madden 19 Trade Influence Package Relevant?

We were really hoping we would find different results than what we found after all the test we ran on this. We traded with the same team for the same player, on a real-life roster, in preseason week 1 with all the same players. The only difference was the coach and owners we used in the process. After trading for 10 players, on different teams and with us being on different teams for each player as well, no evidence that the Trade Influence package does anything. It never gave us a boost in trading and or helped in any way. We suggest after our findings that you never waste your XP on this package and use that XP on other things.

Attachments:
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Polly Gee
    Participant

I don’t understand Madden at times.

Nano Blitz
    Participant

Why the hell would they put this in if it does not do anything lol kinda shady Madden

Jack Kelp
    Participant

That really gets me pissed. I feel like they think we are stupid. Madden should correct this in the next update or give us some money back. I pay for the new madden every year and this is not cool. I had no idea they did this and does that mean that the other packages do anything or is that fake too?

Tru Blu
    Participant

What??? Did you guys do a video on this?

Tips4Gamers
    Keymaster

Blake552
    Participant

I wonder if they will fix this in their next patch.

Captin Flack
    Participant

I think it does help when you add players to the trade block but I am not for sure.

Madden mix
    Participant

I never noticed it ever working

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Notice: This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy. By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies. Accept Read More