Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Activity Forums Subforums Madden Madden 19/Madden 18 Forums Madden NFL 19 Madden 19 Game Discussion Forum Does the Trade Influence Package do Anything?

• Does the Trade Influence Package do Anything?

• T4G

Administrator
    October 30, 2018 at 3:50 PM

Madden 19 Trade Influence Package Relevant?

We were really hoping we would find different results than what we found after all the test we ran on this. We traded with the same team for the same player, on a real-life roster, in preseason week 1 with all the same players. The only difference was the coach and owners we used in the process. After trading for 10 players, on different teams and with us being on different teams for each player as well, no evidence that the Trade Influence package does anything. It never gave us a boost in trading and or helped in any way. We suggest after our findings that you never waste your XP on this package and use that XP on other things.

• polly-gee

November 12, 2018 at 7:39 PM

I don’t understand Madden at times.

• nano-blitz

November 15, 2018 at 8:24 PM

Why the hell would they put this in if it does not do anything lol kinda shady Madden

• jack-kelp

November 19, 2018 at 4:52 PM

That really gets me pissed. I feel like they think we are stupid. Madden should correct this in the next update or give us some money back. I pay for the new madden every year and this is not cool. I had no idea they did this and does that mean that the other packages do anything or is that fake too?

• trublu50

November 20, 2018 at 9:07 PM

What??? Did you guys do a video on this?

• T4G

Administrator
    November 22, 2018 at 3:05 PM
  • blake552

December 1, 2018 at 4:46 PM

I wonder if they will fix this in their next patch.

• captin-flack

December 1, 2018 at 5:23 PM

I think it does help when you add players to the trade block but I am not for sure.

• madden-mix

December 4, 2018 at 2:28 PM

I never noticed it ever working

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

s2Member®

Secured By miniOrange