- AdministratorNovember 22, 2019 at 7:42 PM
T4G’s Complete Drew Brees Profile
If you would like to support the work we put into this and keep this content free then you can become a Patron! Even a dollar can go a long way and it is always very much appreciated. We will also give all of our Patrons credit by labeling your profile (if you’re registered with the site) as a Patron and your name will be listed on our website.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by replying to this topic. You can also get any update alerts by favoriting this topic. We are working on the ability to personally help your team if you have any cap issues, issues with certain positions, or if you just need overall solid upkeep advice. This will be updated when we have put everything together.
- We, T4G, created all of the information below in a Real-Life Roster via Online Mode. Some of the tips below, such as how to trade for Drew Brees, will be mainly for the regular season week one. Some information can be used in a fantasy draft, however, the trade and contract will be different (safer to assume). For users who are in Offline Mode, most information will be relevant, however, the trade may be slightly different.
Player Name/Position/Size: Drew Brees, QB, 5’11”, 209Ibs
Development/X-Factor Ability: Superstar X-Factor
X-Factor Activation Tips:
Drew Brees’ Archetype: Field General
Drew Brees’ Scheme Fit(s): Basically anything but Scrambler.
Drew Brees’ Position Switches: N/A, bad move.
Trait Grade: A. Brees is only missing High Motor and Predictability trait.
Average Regression Age:
Average Retire Age:
Drew Brees Trade Guide:
Realistic Trade Value (User to User): 1st round pick of the current year (top 15).
How to Trade for Drew Brees:
Drew Brees is one of the easiest QB’s to trade for. If you are in Preseason Rosters it will be the easiest time to get him.
- You can just pick up the 3 top Free Agency MLBs and trade them to the Saints. Ask for picks back and they will give him to you plus an extra pick more than likely.
- If you are in the regular season you have a couple of options. You can SAR a high over LB, such as Kahlil Mack and trade Mack to the Saints for Brees and get him basically for free. Then just SAR Mack again and get him back. You can use draft picks if you want, however, you will be giving up more than you should.
- A 1st latish round pick, a 2nd current-year pick, and a 3rd round pick. You might have to give another 2nd instead of the 3rd and that should get you him. If not, you can do two 1st round picks; one of the current year and another of the next year.
- You can trade for an easy lineman as well, such as Ali Marpet and move Marpet to Center and trade Marpet a yellow interest HB and a 2nd round pick to get him.
Drew Brees’ Trade Away Value (CPU) : 1st and a 3rd of next year.
Contract Grade: A+. He is cheap if you trade for him because the Saints pay the $21 million he is owed.
Contract: Len, Rem, Total, Savings, Penalty.
Contract Tip: Just stick to 1-year deals if you can, no need to sign him to a long term contract when he is just going to regress and waste your money.
Drew Brees’ Upgrade Guide: Upgrade Field General just to keep his overall high.
Drew Brees Gameplay Tips: Do not scramble, and that is all you have to worry about. He can make all the throws you want a QB to make.
Drew Brees’ Rebuild Grade: A+. He can get you impossible QBs and is not hard to trade for.
Drew Brees MUT Cards:
Log in to reply.