- All FS’s are easier to trade for in the preseason. The regular season trade results can be slightly different. We use Real-Life Roster in online mode; if you are not using that roster and/or are in offline mode these trades will be completely different.
- We will have some of the “impossible” (no one but us knows how to get them) guys to get on this list.
- Each player will have a description of what you need to do so the trade will work for you on any team.
- You can comment below for any questions, help, or if you want a FS that is not on this list we’ll try and make sure you get him.
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT to subscribe/favorite this topic to get notified of any updates and to follow this topic!
- Every FS is listed in alphabetical order by last name.
How to Trade for Lamarcus Joyner:
Note: Do our Stack and Release or trade for him in year 2. He will still be a player worth trading for in year 2.
How to Trade for Tyrann Mathieu:
Note: Do our Stack and Release or trade for him in year 2. He is well worth trading for in year 2 so keep that in mind.
How to Trade for Devin McCourty:
Note: We suggest getting McCourty only for a playoff or Super Bowl run. His age makes him a player that is close to retirement.
How to Trade for Jordan Poyer:
The Trade: We traded away 81 Overall QB Tyrod Taylor, 79 Overall C R. Jensen, and a 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick 11 for 89 Overall FS Jordan Poyer.
Note: The Bills love QB’s so we suggest trading for and using Tyrod Taylor (Browns) for this trade. Poyer is very easy to trade for. Add a high (green) interest C and a 3rd-1st round 2019 pick. Make sure to ask for picks back in order to protect yourself.
How to Trade for Harrison Smith:
Note: Smith is very hard to get in the 1st year. We suggest the Stack and Release or just trade for him in year 2. However, you should keep his age into consideration.
How to Trade for Earl Thomas III:
Note: Thomas is another hard player to trade for. Do the Stack and Release or try and trade for him in year 2. Just remember his age as he may retire soon.
More FS’s will be added soon so Create an Account to subscribe to this topic and get notified of updates!
- This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Tips4Gamers.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.