Tips 4 Gamers

HB's to Trade for Madden 19

Tips4Gamers

Games Madden NFL 19 Madden 19 Players to Trade For HB's to Trade for Madden 19

Here you can contribute by creating your own game guide(s) or create some dialogue with other gamers. You can also ask questions and get them answered by us or the community! Click here to learn how to create your own game guide. Have you read our Forum Rules?

Shop Amazon Devices - Save on Fire TV Cube

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Tips4Gamers 6 days, 18 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Tips4Gamers
    Keymaster
      • All HB’s are easier to trade for in the preseason. The regular season the trade results are different.
      • We will have some of the “impossible” (no one but us knows how to get them) guys to get on this list.
      • Each player will have a description of what you need to do so the trade will work for you on any team.
      • You can comment below for any questions, help, or if you want a CB that is not on this list we’ll try and make sure you get him.
      • Every CB is listed in alphabetical order by last name

How to Trade for Jay Ajayi:

Quick Development

The Trade: to get Ajayi you will want to do our Stack and Release Method. It is very easy to do with HB’s. First, you will need to be in the regular season for this to work. While they are at a 53 man roster – otherwise this will not work – trade the Steelers a total of 6 HB’s by trading them 3 HB’s at a time for draft picks. Doing this will force them to release players to stay at a 53 man roster…including Ajayi.

How to Trade for Le’Veon Bell:

Superstar Development

The Trade: to get Le’Veon Bell you will want to do our Stack and Release Method. It is very easy to do with HB’s. First, you will need to be in the regular season for this to work. While they are at a 53 man roster – otherwise this will not work – trade the Steelers a total of 6 HB’s by trading them 3 HB’s at a time for draft picks. Doing this will force them to release players to stay at a 53 man roster…including Bell.

How to Trade for Tevin Coleman:

Quick Development

The Trade: We traded away 72 Overall DT T. Coley, 2019 Round 5 Pick 129, and a 2020 Round 4 Draft Pick 97 for 86 Overall HB Tevin Coleman and a  2020 Round 7 Draft Pick 204.

Note: Trade away a high (green) interest low overall DT, a 5th round 2019 pick, and a 4th round 2019 pick. Make sure to ask for something back such as a 7th round 2020 pick back. If you can get away with more then do it!

How to Trade for Ezekiel Elliott:

Superstar Development

The Trade: We traded away 84 Overall TE C. Clay, 78 Overall DT S. Lotulelei, and a 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick 40 for 92 Overall HB Ezekiel Elliott, 2020 Round 6 Draft Pick 184, and a 2020 Round 7 Draft Pick 216.

Note: Trade away a high (green) interest TE who is old, an old 70+ overall DT with a high (green) interest, and a 1st to a 3rd round 2019 pick – 1st round 2019 pick as a last resort. Make sure to protect yourself and ask for picks back.

How to Trade for Devonta Freeman:

Star Development

The Trade: We traded away 82 Overall DT K. Williams, 73 Overall DT J. Hughes III, and a 2020 Round 7 Draft Pick 216 for 91 Overall HB Devonta Freeman.

Note: Freeman is very easy to trade for. All you really need is two DT’s that show high (green) interest and a late round 2020 pick.

How to Trade for Todd Gurley II:

Superstar Development

The Trade: to get Todd Gurley II you will want to do our Stack and Release Method. It is very easy to do with HB’s. First, you will need to be in the regular season for this to work. While they are at a 53 man roster – otherwise this will not work – trade the Rams a total of 6 HB’s by trading them 3 HB’s at a time for draft picks. Doing this will force them to release players to stay at a 53 man roster…including Gurley.

How to Trade for Derrick Henry:

Star Development

The Trade: We traded away 85 Overall MLB D. Davis, 73 Overall FB Z. Line and a 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick 53 for 86 Overall HB Derrick Henry.

Note: Trade a high (green) interest MLB and a HB or FB that shows medium (yellow) interest and a 1st to a 3rd 2019. You can also do our Stack and Release Method.

How to Trade for Jordan Howard:

Star Development

The Trade: We traded away 73 Overall DT J. Meder2019 Round 2 Draft Pick 33, and a 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick 65 for 86 Overall HB Jordan Howard and a 2020 Round 7 Draft Pick 198.

Note:

How to Trade for David Johnson:

Superstar Development

The Trade: 71 Overall MLB V. Rey75 Overall MLB P. Brown, and a 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick 13 for 93 Overall HB David Johnson and a 2020 Round 5 Draft Pick 147.

Note: Give them two 70/75 overall green interest players on the Team’s Needs and try a second round 2019 pick. If they do not accept that then add a first round 2019 picks and ask for a third to 5th round 2020 pick along with David Johnson.

How to Trade for Alvin Kamara:

Star Development

The Trade: 82 Overall HB L. Murray71 Overall LG N. Easton, and a 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick 73 for 88 Overall HB Alvin Kamara.

Note: Give them a high (green) interest 75-85 overall HB, a high interest 70-75 overall LG, and a 2020 2nd-4th round pick.

How to Trade for Dion Lewis:

Quick Development

The Trade: We traded away 75 Overall MLB T. Edmunds2019 Round 2 Draft Pick 40, and a 2020 Round 4 Draft Pick 104 for 87 Overall HB Dion Lewis.

Note: Trade away a MLB with a high (green) interest, or you could use a HB or FB that shows medium (yellow) interest instead of the MLB, and a 1st-3rd round 2019 pick.

How to Trade for Christian McCaffrey:

Star Development

The Trade: 66 Overall LG C. Westerman72 Overall HB M. Walton Jr., and a 2019 Round 6 Draft Pick 173 for 87 Overall HB Christian McCaffrey.

Note: Low overall LG (medium interest) HB around 70 overall and a sixth-round 2019 pick.

How to Trade for Lamar Miller:

Quick Development

The Trade: We traded away 77 Overall TE D. Fells2020 Round 5 Draft Pick 129, and a 2020 Round 7 Draft Pick 200 for 85 Overall HB Lamar Miller.

Note: Trade away a 70 to 80 overall TE that shows high (green) interest, a 5th round 2020, and a 7th round 2020 pick.

• Author
      Replies

Nano Blitz
      Participant

This is almost too many HBs to chose from lol I chose McCaffrey and I honestly was shocked at what I gave up for him. I am not saying I doubted you guys but you really don’t have to give up much. Two garbage yellow interest guys and a late 2020. Thanks

Jack Kelp
        Participant

Wait so you can get Bell released? WTF

NorCalCap
          Participant

McCaffery is a complete STEAL!!! I love that HBs are so easy to get via the trade game. I ended up with Kamara and McCaffery in my GB rebuild opted to trade Kamara to Philly in year 2 for a package deal to get Fletcher Cox.

Fellen Joe
            Participant

lol he is a steal. He can catch and run which is why I love getting him. Kamara and McCaffrey is a nasty duo. I also love to trade for Barkley in year 2.

Tru Blu
              Participant

McCaffrey and Devonta are the two I’m going after. Thanks!

Blaster six
                Participant

I know it is harder to trade for Johnson than the other guys but honestly I feel like he is the best HB in the league when he is healthy.

Piper Jolan
                  Participant

I like to have a two speed backs than a power back. I have never really used a receiving back that much. I would use McCaffrey though as my main back.

Joseph Dachnowicz
                    Participant

I agree with all of you, McCaffrey is a complete gimme for any rebuild. Once again I am a complete newbie at the stack and release method. I have been trying and failing to get Alvin Kamara in my Browns rebuild released, I have gotten Mark Ingram but that’s about it. It’s probably one little thing that I am missing.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Tips4Gamers
                        Keymaster

You are on the Cowboys  J Dac? Also, what HB are you wanting to do the Stack and Release on, we will try and help?

Joseph Dachnowicz
                            Participant

I’m doing a Browns rebuild. I want to get Alvin Kamara. Thanks so much!

Tips4Gamers
                                Keymaster

To get Alvin you can do two things, our Stack and Release or trade for him. To do the Stack and Release go to the regular season and trade them 3 HB’s from the free agency for a pick they have and they should drop him. You need their team to stay at a 53 man roster so that is why you trade them for a pick and not a player while also doing it in the regular season. If you want to trade for him, look to trade away one of your SS’s to them. The saints like both Kindred or Peppers so trade one of them away. Also, trade them an HB that shows medium interest like Bobby Rainey JR from the Free Agents and a pick like a 2nd round 2019. Ask for picks back to protect yourself.

1 user thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Notice: This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy. By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies. Accept Read More