Tips 4 Gamers

How to Create Your Game Guide

Tips4Gamers

Games How to Create Your Game Guide

Here you can contribute by creating your own game guide(s) or create some dialogue with other gamers. You can also ask questions and get them answered by us or the community! Click here to learn how to create your own game guide. Have you read our Forum Rules?

Shop Amazon Devices - Save on Fire TV Cube

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Forzment 4 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Tips4Gamers
    Keymaster

How To: Creating Your Own Game Guide:

• Create a topic here in ‘Game Guides’ with a title pertaining to a specific strategy/tip(s) for a game.
      • Then, it will be moved into its own forum where you will be able to add more topics with more tips and tricks. See Madden NFL 19 Forum as a reference.
      • The “Topic Tags” is information that relates to your topic. You can create one or more topic tags describing in a few words what your content is about, separate each one with a comma (spaces are allowed). Topic Tags are used so that people can find what they are looking for. It can also generate as a popular tag amongst all tags.
      • We will also create a “Game Help” forum within your game guide forum (as seen in the Madden NFL 19 Forum linked above) for you or anyone else to help a fellow gamer out. This can result in building your prestige by receiving a ‘Thanks’ from the gamer. This will build your trustworthiness in the eyes of other gamers.
      • If you add another topic (relating to your forum) to game guides or any other forum instead of your forum, do not worry, we will migrate it over. You can also add several topics regarding your tips and tricks in ‘Game Guides’ until it is migrated over.
      • Go ahead and create as many topics as you’d like in ‘Game Guides’ and we will migrate them appropriately. You will now be a ‘Creator’.
      5 users thanked author for this post.
    • Author
      Replies

Captin Flack
      Participant

This is really cool. I like that I can be apart of the content and it is not Wiki.

Forzment 4
        Participant

I don’t feel like my content would be worth very much lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Notice: This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy. By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies. Accept Read More