Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• How to Relocate in Madden 20

• T4G 

Administrator
    August 7, 2019 at 8:19 PM

Have you ever wondered how to relocate your team in Madden 20? Well, the following steps will guide you through the relocation process. If you would like to know where you can relocate, what the popularity of every city is, and what every uniform and logo looks like then click here. If you want to know which teams can relocate along with each team’s stadium rating then click here.

1. You have to be an owner to relocate your team.
    2. You have until week 4 of the regular season to relocate for the next year, so head to “My Owner” on the “Team” tab.
    3. Go to “Stadium”.
    4. At the very bottom, click on “Relocate”.
    5. You will start the relocation process in week 5 of the regular season. Click here to learn more.

NOTE:
    If “Relocate” is locked due to your rating not being low enough then you only have two options. First, you need to head to the “Options” tab, click “Settings”, then choose “League Settings”. You then scroll to “Relocation Settings”. Your first option is to change it to “Everyone (can relocate)”. Your second option is to change it to “All Users Only”. Now you will be able to relocate. You can always switch it back if you do not want the CPU to partake. If you would like to see every uniform click here.

• ThePrice

September 8, 2019 at 10:10 AM

Lol I forget how to do this way too much. I feel like this year they didnt start the relocation process as soon as they did last year

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now