Activity › Forums › Subforums › Madden › Madden 21 Tips, Tricks, and Cheats › Madden 21 Franchise Mode Tips, Tricks, and Cheats › Madden 21 Trading Tips, Tricks, and Cheats › How to Trade for ANY CB in Madden NFL 21 Franchise Mode
- AdministratorNovember 10, 2020 at 5:58 PM
The Cornerback (CB) position in Madden 21 is what we call a specialty position. This is because you cannot do our Stack and Release (SAR) in one wave just like you can with all offensive linemen, outside linebackers, etc. The CB position needs a cherry on top to get it done, which we will explain in great detail. Unfortunately, this method can only be done once so make sure you go after your dream CB.
We did this method in an “Active Roster” via Online Mode. If you are in a “Real-Life Roster” and/or are in an Offline Franchise then this method may still work.
You will want to be in the preseason in order to grab the players needed for this to work – all are listed below.
- In the preseason, pick up Isaiah Simmons from the Cardinals, Byron Murphy Jr. from the Cardinals, and Antoine Winfield from the Buccaneers. Make sure you change Winfield and Simmons’ position to a CB. You can do the SAR for Simmons and Winfield – this is the easiest way to acquire them. You can also trade for Murphy easily.
- Simulate to the regular season.
- Pick up three CBs from the free agency (FA) and make sure one of those CBs is a 67+ overall as he will be your point man to make sure that the trade goes through.
- Head to the team that has the CB you want. We’ll use Jalen Ramsey as an example.
- Trade those three players to the Rams for draft picks.
- Then, trade them those three CBs you picked up from the FA to the Rams for a draft pick only.
- Jalen Ramsey will now be dropped and you can pick him up from the FA.
The reason this only works once is because it is not worth getting all three of those players back. This is why you need to go after the one CB you really want.
We hope this has helped you and if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask it in the comments below.
- MemberDecember 24, 2020 at 4:45 PM
Do you have to trade for the specific players listen in the first step for this method to work?
- AdministratorDecember 24, 2020 at 5:11 PM
Yes, those players are critical to this method. There may be other players or one other player who could replace one listed in step one. However, we would recommend sticking with the players we have listed in order for it to work correctly.
Any other questions just let us know.
- MemberDecember 24, 2020 at 7:04 PM
Are there any good ways to trade for the players listed beside Isaiah Simmons
- MemberDecember 25, 2020 at 12:32 AM
I can’t find how to trade for Brian Murphy jr. I offered grate players and the bar barely fills
- AdministratorDecember 28, 2020 at 10:21 AM
Madden updated a few of these players so we will do our best to come up with a new version.