Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Activity Forums Madden NFL 20 Madden 20 Trade Center Madden 20 Trade Help Center How to trade for Deshaun Watson, Juju Smith-Schuster, Cooper Kupp, and FS

• How to trade for Deshaun Watson, Juju Smith-Schuster, Cooper Kupp, and FS

Caden3Bacon updated 1 week ago 2 Members · 26 Posts
  • Caden3Bacon

October 31, 2019 at 10:45 AM

I would like to know how to trade for Deshaun Watson, Juju Smith-Schuster, Cooper Kupp, a good FS, and a really good CB. I am playing on the preseason, offline, Panthers, and preseason roster.

• MR.365

November 1, 2019 at 1:00 PM

what FS and CB are you looking for? 

• Caden3Bacon

November 4, 2019 at 6:35 AM

CB, a very decent corner and FS as well.

• Caden3Bacon

November 4, 2019 at 6:37 AM

For FS, 85 or higher. CB, 90 or higher.

• Caden3Bacon

November 4, 2019 at 11:35 AM

And I want young players, at least 29 or younger. Lol

• MR.365

November 1, 2019 at 3:39 PM

to get deshaun watson you have to be in regular season week 1 and do the double stack and release wtih drew breeze( trade 3 mlbs to the saints for breeze then trade him for a pick to the texans then trade the texans 3 qbs from free agency. they should release deshaun and breeze to fa). cooper kupp needs a high interest dt, a high interest center and a 4th round pick of 2020. still working on getting juju for you.

• Caden3Bacon

November 4, 2019 at 6:36 AM

Okay! Thanks

• MR.365

November 1, 2019 at 7:42 PM

to get juju you will also need to be in regular season 1. trade for three rookies 70 + overall and sign  3 wr from fa. trade the three rookies for a pick. then trade 3 more wrs do not matter of overall for a pick. they should release juju. hope this helps.

• Caden3Bacon

November 4, 2019 at 6:36 AM

This will help, thanks man!

• MR.365

November 5, 2019 at 4:17 AM

sorry for the late reply didn’t see this till now. ill run some tests on cbs and fs see what i can do for you.

• MR.365

November 5, 2019 at 5:42 AM

i got eddie jackson at fs hes 25 and is x-factor. to trade for him i traded to get geno atkins and the dolphins first and sent over the 1rst from the dolphins Geno and gerald mccoy. if the trade seems like alot to give up, you can try and see if a later pick probally 10 ten projected in this year and a different right end(must be green interset) or you can wait till regular season week 1 and pick up 3 FS from free agency and trade them to the bears at this time and they will release him to you. still working on CBs. hope to update you soon.

• Caden3Bacon

November 5, 2019 at 11:02 AM

That’s great!!!! Thank you some much!

• MR.365

November 5, 2019 at 11:38 AM

its no problem. still trying cbs. having a few issues nothing to worry about tho ill figure it out. could you give some names of cb’s your looking for?

• Caden3Bacon

November 5, 2019 at 1:13 PM

Denzel Ward and Patrick Peterson 

• MR.365

November 5, 2019 at 4:40 PM

been working on getting denzel ward almost have the trade figured out. still need to figure out the last piece(im pretty sure i just need to find a cb or safety to stack on top of him). patrick peterson is giving me a little trouble sense ea patched the SAR’S for CB’S. just need a little time to figure it out.

• Caden3Bacon

November 5, 2019 at 5:24 PM

That’s fine. Take your time.

• Caden3Bacon

November 7, 2019 at 6:35 AM

How the trade going? Also, do you know a way to get Marshon Lattimore?

• Caden3Bacon

November 7, 2019 at 6:36 AM

If Patrick Peterson is hard, don’t worry about. Lol

• MR.365

November 7, 2019 at 8:12 AM

still working on Denzel . the browns cap space is tight but im getting closer i got a few more ideas to try out today, i havent tried for lattimore yet, will add him to the list. got to be honest with you tho. cb’s are really hard to get since the patch, if you want really good cbs and a easier time, you could get some safties released and switch them to cb, players like jabrill peppers, they all have played cb at some point in time and will do the job just as good. still going to try and get the cb’s for you. just a alternative that could help with the cb situation. hope this helps for the time being. sorry its taking me so long to figure this out.

• MR.365

November 7, 2019 at 9:12 AM

the past few days i’ve been trying to haul guys off the browns making there position more valuable then cb’s for the browns but i didn’t take into account that in the game the browns are in win now mode, so hauling guys off or giving rookies or draft picks are not what you need, the browns are looking for players to help them compete now witch means high overalls older players that can compete now will help the trade go through, still need to find some players that fit there cap space, and safeties like Earl Thomas that have high rating when switched to cb, should be able to push him down the depth chart making denzel less valuable, just need to figure out the cap and witch player i need to stack him and control the cap space to make the trade possible. in short denzel is very attainable just really complicated.

• Caden3Bacon

November 7, 2019 at 1:44 PM

Okay, if it’s too much for you, I will try Jabril Peppers.

• Caden3Bacon

November 7, 2019 at 4:41 PM

Thank you so much for working hard on this!!!

• MR.365

November 8, 2019 at 6:11 AM

its no problem my electricity was out yesterday. so couldnt do anything to try and get him. but its back now. ill get back to working on getting him haha. i love the challenge of trying to get the players so really thank you for giving me something to do.

• Caden3Bacon

November 8, 2019 at 9:39 AM

No problem. Lol

• Caden3Bacon

November 10, 2019 at 1:30 PM

So how’s it coming? Lol

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
s2Member®