- AdministratorDecember 16, 2019 at 2:47 PM
T4G’s Complete Jameis Winston Profile
Welcome to the Stadium !
If you would like to support the work we put into this and keep this content free then you can become a Patron! Even a dollar can go a long way and it is always very much appreciated. We will also give all of our Patrons credit by labeling your profile (if you’re registered with the site) as a Patron and your name will be listed on our website.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by replying to this topic. You can also get any update alerts by favoriting this topic. We are working on the ability to personally help your team if you have any cap issues, issues with certain positions, or if you just need overall solid upkeep advice. This will be updated when we have put everything together.
- We, T4G, created all of the information below in a Real-Life Roster via Online Mode. Some of the tips below, such as how to trade for Jameis Winston, will be mainly for the regular season week one. Some information can be used in a fantasy draft, however, the trade and contract will be different (safer to assume). For users who are in Offline Mode, most information will be relevant, however, the trade may be slightly different.
Player Name/Position/Size: Jameis Winston, QB, 6’4″, 231Ibs
Development/X-Factor Ability: Star
X-Factor Activation Tips: N/A
Jameis Winston’s Archetype: Improviser but is within two points on all others.
Jameis Winston’s Scheme Fit(s): Any Scheme will fit according to his Archetypes. However, we do not agree with him being considered a Scrambler because he is slow at 79 Speed and has 60 carrying.
Jameis Winston’s Position Switches: N/A
Trait Grade: D. Does not throw the ball away, is not predictable in contracts, and does not have a high motor.
Average Regression Age:
Average Retire Age:
Jameis Winston’s Trade Guide:
Realistic Trade Value (User to User): 2nd round pick.
How to Trade for Jameis Winston in Madden 20:
- Do the SAR or with using Brees if you want him and get Brees back. What the Bucs want for Jameis is not worth it, his overall is too low and his traits are not good.
Jameis Winston’s Trade Away Value (CPU): The Redskins will give you a 1st and a 5th both 2021 picks. You can also get Quenton Nelson for Jameis Winston.
Jameis Winston’s Contract Guide:
Contract Grade: D+ if you are keeping him for this year.
Contract: Len – 5yrs, Rem – 1yrs, Total – $46.3m, Savings – $20.9m, Penalty – $0m.
Contract Tip(s): If you plan on keeping him his last year, release him and pick him back up to save some money. You will owe him $19.4m to resign him which will save you a million. If you plan on resigning him to a big deal let him go to the Free Agency signing period. Most teams will bid within the 60 point range for Winston. We offered him a 5 year deal for 550k Salary and $7.50m Signing Bonus for a total of $40M that total 72 points. He accepted the 3rd week. Always be ahead in point over the CPU if you want to sign the player.
Jameis Winston’s Upgrade Guide: Anything other than Scrambler.
Jameis Winston’s Gameplay Tips:
Jameis Winston’s MUT Cards:
- MemberDecember 31, 2019 at 10:00 AM
I love how you can just release him and pick him back up and save a mill. Good work on these MPPs
- MemberJanuary 1, 2020 at 9:46 PM
Jamise wont get resigned. He is “terribly” good.
Log in to reply.