- All LE’s are easier to trade for in the preseason. The regular season trade results can be slightly different. We use Real-Life Roster in online mode; if you are not using that roster and/or are in offline mode these trades will be completely different.
- Each player will have a description of what you need to do so the trade will work for you on any team.
- You can comment below for any questions, help, or if you want a LE that is not on this list we’ll try and make sure you get him.
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT to subscribe/favorite this topic to get notified of any updates and to follow this topic!
- Every LE is listed in alphabetical order by last name.
How to Trade for Carlos Dunlap:
The Trade: We traded away 73 Overall LOLB U. Nwosu, 81 Overall HB A. Ekeler, and a 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick 16 for 85 Overall LE Carlos Dunlap and a 2020 Round 6 Draft Pick 141.
Note: The Bengals do not trade Dunlap easy by any means. Give them a high (green) interest 70+ overall LOLB, a medium (yellow) interest HB and a 3rd-1st round 2019 pick.
How to Trade for Akiem Hicks:
The Trade: We traded away 74 Overall SS T. Mitchell and a 2019 Round 6 Draft Pick 129 for 88 Overall LE Akiem Hicks.
Note: Move a high (green) interest, 70-80 overall horrible or aging CB to SS and add a 5th round 2019 pick or later only if you have to.
How to Trade for Khalil Mack:
The Trade: We traded away 96 Overall ROLB S. Lee, 73 Overall HB R. Freeman, and a 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick 26 for 98 Overall LE Khalil Mack.
Note: The Raiders are fans of ROLB’s so use any decent one you have or get Sean Lee. Trade them Sean Lee or a decent ROLB, a HB, and a 3rd-1st round 2019 draft pick. If you would like to do the Stack and Release Technique on Mack just wave trade them three of the same position he is. Makes sure to be in the regular season.
- This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Tips4Gamers.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.