- All LOLB’s are easier to trade for in the preseason. The regular season trade results can be slightly different. We use Real-Life Roster in online mode; if you are not using that roster and/or are in offline mode these trades will be completely different.
- We will have some of the “impossible” (no one but us knows how to get them) guys to get on this list.
- Each player will have a description of what you need to do so the trade will work for you on any team.
- You can comment below for any questions, help, or if you want a LOLB that is not on this list we’ll try and make sure you get him.
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT to subscribe/favorite this topic to get notified of any updates and to follow this topic!
- Every LOLB is listed in alphabetical order by last name.
How to Trade for Leighton Vander Esch:
The Trade: We traded away 74 Overall SS D. Sorensen, 2020 Round 4 Draft Pick 118, and a 2020 Round 6 Draft Pick 184 for 77 Overall LOLB Leighton Vander Esch.
Note: In order to trade for Vander Esch you first need to do our Stack and Trade Technique. Trade for Sean Lee using a TE that shows high (green) interest and a HB that shows medium (yellow) interest if need be. Once you have acquired Lee, move him to a LOLB and trade him back to the Cowboys for the most value you can get. Since you traded for Lee they now need a ROLB for their team needs so utilize that and trade them a high (green) interest, 68 or above overall ROLB along a medium (yellow) interest HB. If they still will not accept it for those two then add a 6th round 2019 pick and work your way down until you win the Smeege. Remember to protect yourself and ask for picks back.
- This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Tips4Gamers.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.