- All LOLB’s are easier to trade for in the preseason. The regular season trade results can be slightly different. We use Real-Life Roster in online mode; if you are not using that roster and/or are in offline mode these trades will be completely different.
- We will have some of the “impossible” (no one but us knows how to get them) guys to get on this list.
- Each player will have a description of what you need to do so the trade will work for you on any team.
- You can comment below for any questions, help, or if you want a LOLB that is not on this list we’ll try and make sure you get him.
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT to subscribe/favorite this topic to get notified of any updates and to follow this topic!
- Every LOLB is listed in alphabetical order by last name.
How to Trade for Leighton Vander Esch:
The Trade: We traded away 74 Overall SS D. Sorensen, 2020 Round 4 Draft Pick 118, and a 2020 Round 6 Draft Pick 184 for 77 Overall LOLB Leighton Vander Esch.
Note: In order to trade for Vander Esch you first need to do our Stack and Trade Technique. Trade for Sean Lee using a TE that shows high (green) interest and a HB that shows medium (yellow) interest if need be. Once you have acquired Lee, move him to a LOLB and trade him back to the Cowboys for the most value you can get. Since you traded for Lee they now need a ROLB for their team needs so utilize that and trade them a high (green) interest, 68 or above overall ROLB along a medium (yellow) interest HB. If they still will not accept it for those two then add a 6th round 2019 pick and work your way down until you win the Smeege. Remember to protect yourself and ask for picks back.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.