Let’s see who can win the Super Bowl in their first year. The end goal is to win 2 Super Bowls in your first 5 years of your free agency team.
- When starting out, set your threshold to 0 and injury down to 35 from 40. Play in 8 minute quarters with the accelerated clock off. You can turn injuries off when playing or simming through the preseason. Then, turn injuries back on for the regular season.
- Play in All-Madden.
- You can never trade at all. This includes draft picks!
- Do nothing during your first year besides simming to the offseason. You can choose any team or create your own – either way, all of the rules still apply.
- Then, during the offseason, release all of your players. Do Not forget to draft!
- Pick up strictly Free Agent players during the preseason. NOTE: You can never sign free-agency players off of the free agency signing period in any offseason.
- The only time you can pick up players is in each draft and the free agency, only in the preseason and the regular season.
- You can move any player’s positions around freely.
- You do not have to play in the preseason. You can also turn injuries off during the preseason only.
- Have fun and post your season stats or anything else below.
Any questions just let us know! Feed the Pig and win the damn SMEEGE!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.