Madden 19 Free Agency Challenge

• Creator
    Topic

T4G
    Keymaster

Let’s see who can win the Super Bowl in their first year. The end goal is to win 2 Super Bowls in your first 5 years of your free agency team.

Rules:

1. When starting out, set your threshold to 0 and injury down to 35 from 40. Play in 8 minute quarters with the accelerated clock off. You can turn injuries off when playing or simming through the preseason. Then, turn injuries back on for the regular season.
    2. Play in All-Madden.
    3. You can never trade at all. This includes draft picks!
    4. Do nothing during your first year besides simming to the offseason. You can choose any team or create your own – either way, all of the rules still apply.
    5. Then, during the offseason, release all of your players. Do Not forget to draft!
    6. Pick up strictly Free Agent players during the preseason. NOTE: You can never sign free-agency players off of the free agency signing period in any offseason.
    7. The only time you can pick up players is in each draft and the free agency, only in the preseason and the regular season.
    8. You can move any player’s positions around freely.
    9. You do not have to play in the preseason. You can also turn injuries off during the preseason only.
    10. Have fun and post your season stats or anything else below.

Any questions just let us know! Feed the Pig and win the damn SMEEGE!

7 users thanked author for this post.
  • February 4, 2019 at 2:33 PM #14062
    Plax
    Participant

I am trying this but don’t think I am going to do so hot. Any playbooks I should be using?

February 4, 2019 at 4:19 PM #14100
    ManBearPig69
    Participant

I might give this a shot.

February 5, 2019 at 3:22 PM #14105
    What The
    Participant

This is so hard.

February 5, 2019 at 7:03 PM #14106
    Canadianfootfetish
    Participant

I won my first game by 3 haha t was painfully hard. next week I plan on winning by 60

February 6, 2019 at 5:44 PM #14116
    Bostonsmoke
    Participant

LMAO me too.

February 6, 2019 at 6:33 PM #14119
    T4G
    Keymaster

Remember to use easy plays for your QB if he is not very good, which chances are he won’t be. Run an easy offense that is not hard for you or your players to run, nothing too fancy.

February 7, 2019 at 5:05 PM #14131
    Mupdy
    Participant

I will try this next week.

February 8, 2019 at 5:18 PM #14148
    Madden mix
    Participant

I won my first 3 games by less than 10 points. It is really hard, My qb is horrible.

February 13, 2019 at 6:19 PM #14196
    MartinGeiger
    Participant

going to assemble a team tonight! this looks like fun and a challenge

February 13, 2019 at 6:20 PM #14197
    MartinGeiger
    Participant

hey are we allowed to switch players positions?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    February 13, 2019 at 7:19 PM #14198
    T4G
    Keymaster

Yes, you can switch players positions around, good question. Let us know how your challenge is going. Good luck!

February 13, 2019 at 7:21 PM #14199
    MartinGeiger
    Participant

thanks man… good vids btw!

February 14, 2019 at 10:28 PM #14200
    MartinGeiger
    Participant

interceptionoppangle
    Bryant Lynch’s Pick-6 to tie the game early in the 4th qtr
    and then
    a 52 yard scamper by Marquise Short to give me a 29-22 win over the Ravens in reaseason week 1 definatley was a struggle that i thought i was gonna lose.

good challenging fun

i made an all free agent rookie team… some areas are good but a lack of speed here and there forsure makes it tougher

we shall see soon how they fair in the regular season!

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    February 14, 2019 at 10:30 PM #14203
    MartinGeiger
    Participant

boxscore_preseason_1
    here was the box score… the back up QB wasn’t so accurate so i ran it mostly 😛

Attachments:
    February 15, 2019 at 12:08 PM #14213
    T4G
    Keymaster

Those are some very interesting stats. You literally ran all over them, the game ball goes to your HB for sure. More rushing than they did passing, what are you feeding that kid? lol.

Glad you’re enjoying the challenge! You’re pretty damn good and that looked like a game that would be all over ESPN Sports Center. What team and location did you go with?

We are going to bring your stats up in our next rebuild video, we’re excited to see how your season all plays out!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.