Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Tagged: 

• Madden 19 Gameplay Tips and Tricks

• T4G

Administrator
    November 5, 2018 at 5:16 PM

Lean on the Pass:

Every Madden that comes out usually favors either the pass or the run, very rarely both. This Madden is no exception, the run mechanics in Madden 19 are dreadful at best. Fast players are not so fast and blocking is still a problem. The run isn’t impossible nor should you “run away” from using it. Keep it into your play style scheme, just know the run is not what this Madden is favoring.

Madden 19 is coded to where the pass is actually going to get you more. That being said, gear your offense towards more passing and less running. The passing mechanics are far from perfect, however, they are better than the running mechanics. The run just doesn’t make much sense this year. We understand that they are trying to upgrade their player movement system but it was a fail this year. There is just not enough control in your player or speed for you to rely heavily on the run. Stick to passing as a large part of your offense and make it easy on yourself. Overall, you will get more out of passing than running in Madden 19.

• This discussion was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  T4G.
  • geno-fizz3

November 20, 2018 at 1:42 PM

I was just talking about this in my post.

• forzment-4

November 30, 2018 at 6:19 PM

I feel like their blocking structure is not good for either side of the ball but the run is worse that is for sure.

• blake552

December 1, 2018 at 4:33 PM

I still believe in this even after the November update.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

s2Member®

Secured By miniOrange