Tips 4 Gamers

Madden 19 Player Ratings that Should be Changed

Tips4Gamers

Subforums Madden Madden NFL 19 Madden 19 Game Discussion Forum Madden 19 Player Ratings that Should be Changed

Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote, streaming media player

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Captin Flack 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Tips4Gamers
    Keymaster
    Author
    @tips4gamers

what are your thoughts and what evidence do you have to support your claims to change these players ratings?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Forzment 4
    @forzment4

I think they need to make Pat Mahomes a 92 with a 98 Throw Power. I think they should make his speed an 84 as well. He is faster than what Madden Makes him out to be. I also think they should make Tyreek Hill a 99 speed, Agility and Acceleration. Put hill to a 95 at least look how good he is compared to the rest of the NFL.

Captin Flack
    @captin-flack

I think Josh Allen should be an 82 or higher. He is on a horrible team and has shown signs of being successful at the QB position. Mitchel Trubisky should be an 82 or around there as well but with more speed. 83 speed gives him no justice. I think Tom and Aaron are where they should be. Brees should be higher without a doubt, year after year he competes with them all. Possibly a 97 or 98 would be best for him. I will come back and add up more QB’s I think should be changed.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Notice: This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy. By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies. Accept Read More