Tips 4 Gamers

Madden Needs to Make Drafting More Fun

Nano Blitz

Games Madden NFL 19 Madden 19 Game Discussion Forum Madden Needs to Make Drafting More Fun

Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote, streaming media player

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  MLB Shax 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Nano Blitz
    Author
    @nano-blitz

The draft is not really as fun as it should be. It is the same thing different Madden. Year in, year out. It would be nice if we could play with the rookies before we draft them.

• This topic was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by  Nano Blitz.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies

Geno Fizz
    @geno-fizz3

I agree that the draft shouldn’t be the exact same way each year. How many times do you see a team trade big to get the top pick? They just slap last years version with a few new bells and whistles but it is the same shit show.

1 user thanked author for this post.

NorCalCap
    @norcalcap

It’s super hard for teams to make huge jumps in Rd. 1 to get players b/c I have smeeged all of the top 1o draft picks every year lol I have been uploading draft classes in all of my rebuilds and trying to get both Bosa Bros on my defenses.

popper popps
    @popper772

lol Both brothers on the same team would be badass. lol LOVE the Smeege work!

Geno Fizz
    @geno-fizz3

Are you creating your own draft class to get little Bosa?

Fellen Joe
    @fellenjoe

GOT TO FEED THE PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!

NorCalCap
    @norcalcap

@geno fizz I just upload the draft class from the “Community”. I am on PS4

• This reply was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by  NorCalCap.

Blaster six
    @blaster6

I will have to look up some community files I wish T4G made a custom roster.

MLB Shax
    @mlbshax

I feel like they have always been lazy with the draft. EA can make this game much more fun. I would give it a grade of a C at most.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Notice: This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy. By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies. Accept Read More