Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Activity Forums Madden NFL 20 Madden 20 Trade Center Madden 20 Trade Help Center Need help getting Luke Kuechily and Deandre Hopkins

• Need help getting Luke Kuechily and Deandre Hopkins

MR.365 updated 3 weeks, 6 days ago 3 Members · 5 Posts
  • MR.365

October 11, 2019 at 10:13 PM

i’m the raven’s in year one. i cant get get Luke Kuechily traded or released to me no mater if i’m in preseason or regular season. and i cant figure out the last part that will get me trade for Deandre. i tried Geno Atkins, a first from the dolphins and  Jason peters from the eagles, but no go. am i missing something? i’m in a  offline league trying to prepare for my online league. any help would be appreciated thanks.

• ThePrice

October 12, 2019 at 11:35 AM

What year are you in? Idk if you will be able to keep Devin white that might be hard. 

• MR.365

October 12, 2019 at 12:09 PM

i’m in a regular offline franchise right now testing it out because i plan on doing it in a online league with a friend. i can get to the point where Luke gets released but i’m unable to trade for Devin White back or get him released once i do the stack and release for Luke. i’m in year one.

• T4G

Administrator
    October 14, 2019 at 4:51 PM

Do the Stack and Release you need to be in the regular season, you need them at a 53/53 man roster. Also, trading in an offline mode the A.I. is slightly different in trading then it is in an online mode, don’t know why but that is the way madden has it set. If you were in an online mode they would probably accept it as weird as that is. To get Devin White back it might be hard. Let us see what we can find out for you. 

• MR.365

October 21, 2019 at 6:40 AM

thank you i appreciate it.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
s2Member®