March 5, 2021 at 2:00 PM #22059T4GKeymaster
As you are aware, Madden 21 came out with a huge update this March. The trade logic is completely different and our SAR method needs more testing, which we are doing now. We will make sure to update it ASAP.
This update has made it easier to trade for players and we found a way to make trading insanely easier. By using only one player, you can virtually trade for any player you want in Madden 21.
Because this one player’s position (QB) is part of EA’s update to the trade logic, the CPU now holds QBs more valuable when trading away and trading for.
That one player you will need is Colin Kaepernick:
- In preseason week one you can pick him up from the free agency. He is an 81 overall
- Then, you will want to be in week one of the regular season.
- Start trading him to a team for the player or players you want, such as Jalen Ramsey.
- You can also grab a ton of draft picks from teams.
- Trade him to get players/draft picks. Trade for him back or do the SAR to get him back.
If you cannot get Kaepernick then there is one other player who has around the same value. So if you cannot use Kaepernick for whatever reason then you can trade for Matthew Stafford. Just do the same with Stafford as you would Kaepernick.
Kaepernick and Stafford are completely overpowered in the trade game. You can use them endlessly and have a stacked team in week one of the regular season.
Here is a much more detailed version you can watch:
You can also check out our SAR Method here.