November 20, 2018
Tips 4 Gamers

ROLB's to Trade for Madden 19

Tips4Gamers

Home Forum Game Guides Madden NFL 19 Madden 19 Players to Trade For ROLB's to Trade for Madden 19

Here you can contribute by creating your own game guide(s) and list professional, strategic tips. You can also ask questions and get them answered by us or the community! Click here to learn how to create your own game guide. Have you read our Forum Rules?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  JakeLabsit12 7 hours, 14 minutes ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Tips4Gamers
    Keymaster
    • All ROLB’s are easier to trade for in the preseason. The regular season the trade results are different.
    • Each player will have a description of what you need to do so the trade will work for you on any team.
    • You can comment below for any questions, help, or if you want a ROLB’s that is not on this list we’ll try and make sure you get him.
    • Every ROLB’s is listed in alphabetical order by last name

How to Trade for Vontaze Burfict:

Quick Development

The Trade: 75 Overall LOLB H. Reddick and a 2020 Round 4 Draft Pick 115 for 87 Overall ROLB Vontaze Burfict.

Note: 
    Trade a 67-75 overall LOLB that shows high (green) interest and a 4th round 2020 pick.

How to Trade for Lavonte David:

Star Development

The Trade: 81 Overall FS A. Bethea, 75 Overall LOLB H. Reddick, and a 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick 19 for 95 Overall ROLB Lavonte David, 2020 Round 6 Draft Pick 171, and a 2020 Round 7 Draft Pick 203.

Note: Add up a 70-80 overall FS that show high (green) interest, a 70-75 overall  LOLB with high (green interest) and a 1st round 2020 pick. You can also add a () instead of the 1st round 2020 pick.

How to Trade for Sean Lee:

Development

The Trade: 72 Overall TE M. Hoomanawanui, and 72 Overall HB B. Scott for 96 Overall ROLB Sean Lee, 2020 Round 6 Draft Pick 184, and a 2020 Round 7 Draft Pick 216.

4 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies

Nano Blitz
    Participant

I have decided I am going to comment on each page haha and all I have to say on this is DAVID DAVID DAVID.

Nano Blitz
    Participant

He has a big contact but I am fine with it because of his overall.

Jack Kelp
    Participant

david should not be that easy lol and I agree I am fine with his contract.

NorCalCap
    Participant

Another guy you can get with a little Smeegeing is Anthony Barr.

JakeLabsit12
    Participant

How high does Anthony Barr’s overall usually smeege up to?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Notice: This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy. By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies. Accept Read More