Tips 4 Gamers

Should EA Bring Back NFL Street

Tips4Gamers

Home Forum Subforums Madden Madden NFL 19 Madden 19 Game Discussion Forum Should EA Bring Back NFL Street

Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote, streaming media player

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tips4Gamers 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Tips4Gamers
    Keymaster

We believe that NFL Street was one of the best games EA ever came out with. We want to hear your thoughts on this topic, should they bring it back?

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Captin Flack
    Participant

Wow, I forgot about that game. That was a great game, my favorite was NFL Street 2. They should definitely bring it back.

Forzment 4
    Participant

Yes… Yes… I agree yes. Would they screw it up though lol

Blake552
    Participant

Yes but, not EA. Another company should, EA will screw it up.

Tips4Gamers
    Keymaster

Wow, I forgot about that game. That was a great game, my favorite was NFL Street 2. They should definitely bring it back.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Notice: This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy. By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies. Accept Read More