Tips 4 Gamers

SS's to Trade for Madden 19

Tips4Gamers
Topic Resolution: Not a Question

Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote, streaming media player

This topic contains 11 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Nick Henson 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Tips4Gamers
    Keymaster
    • All SS’s are easier to trade for in the preseason. The regular season trade results can be slightly different. We use Real-Life Roster in online mode; if you are not using that roster and/or are in offline mode these trades will be completely different.
    • We will have some of the “impossible” (no one but us knows how to get them) guys to get on this list.
    • Each player will have a description of what you need to do so the trade will work for you on any team.
    • CREATE AN ACCOUNT to subscribe/favorite this topic to get notified of any updates and to follow this topic!
    • You can comment below for any questions, help, or if you want a SS that is not on this list we’ll try and make sure you get him.
    • Every SS is listed in alphabetical order by last name

How to Trade for Jamal Adams:

Jamal Adams TradeStar Development

The Trade: We traded away 75 Overall MLB J. Smith, 71 Overall HB R. Smith, and a 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick 56 for 86 Overall SS Jamal Adams.

Note: Trade a MLB in the low-to-mid-70s that shows high (green) interest, a HB that shows a medium (yellow) interest, and a 1st to a 4th round 2019 pick. Make sure to ask for picks back as well.

How to Trade for Adrian Amos:

Adrian Amos NFL SSQuick Development

The Trade: We traded away 81 Overall QB T. Taylor, 73 Overall DT J. Meider, and a 2019 Round 4 Draft Pick 97 for 89 Overall SS Adrian Amos.

Note: Trade away a high-interest (green) QB like Tyrod Taylor who is easy to trade for, a low-overall DT – 70-75 overall – that shows a high-interest and a 4th round 2019 pick. Make sure to ask for picks back to get 100% of your value.

How to Trade for Budda Baker:

Quick Development

Note: The Cardinals want more than he is worth. Do our Stack and Release or trade for him in year 2.

How to Trade for Eric Berry:

Superstar Development

Note: Do our Stack and release or trade for him in year 2.

How to Trade for Morgan Burnett:

Morgan Burnett TradeQuick Development

The Trade: We traded away 75 Overall ROLB K. Toomer, 71 Overall HB J. Williams, and a 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick 67 for 84 Overall SS Morgan Burnett and a 2020 Round 6 Draft Pick 188.

Note: Trade for him if you think having a good SS is what is stopping you from getting to the Super Bowl. Offer as low of an overall you can at ROLB that shows high (green) interest and add a HB around a 70-73 overall and a 3rd to 5th round 2019 pick. Make sure to ask for picks back as well.

How to Trade for Kam Chancellor:

Quick Development

Note: Do our Stack and Release.

How to Trade for Landon Collins:

Landon Collins TradeQuick Development

The Trade: We traded away 74 Overall ST R. Nkemdiche, 72 Overall DT R. Gunter, and a 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick 83 for 89 Overall SS Landon Collins.

Note: The Giants will allow position trading. The also – like many other teams – love DT’s. Trade them two DT’s in the low 70s and a 3rd to a 5th round 2019 or 2020 pick.

How to Trade for Johnathan Cyprien:

Johnathan Cyprien TradeNormal Development

The Trade: We traded away 74 Overall HB W. Gallman Jr. for 82 Overall SS Johnathan Cyprien.

Note: Trade them a medium (yellow) interest HB. If you can get some picks back make sure to get them in order to get the most value out of the trade.

How to Trade for T.J. Green:

Quick Development

T. J. Green TradeThe Trade: We traded away 73 Overall MLB J. Bynes and a 2020 Round 6 Draft Pick 147 for 78 Overall SS T.J. green.

Note: You may want to trade for him along with another player. Think of him as a ‘pad’ on player. Trade for another player on the Colts like LG Quenton Nelson then add T.J. Green to the trade. You can get him by trading the Colts a lower overall and a late 2020 draft pick.

How to Trade for Andre Hal:

Andre Hal NFL SSQuick Development

The Trade: We traded away 74 Overall TE N. O’Leary, 83 Overall RE J. Hughes, and a 2019 Round 4 Draft Pick 104 for 86 Overall SS Andre Hal.

Note: Trade for Hal as a last resort because they want a little more than he is worth. Trade away a lower overall high-(green) interest TE, a RE that shows high (green) interest, and a 4th round 2019 pick.

How to Trade for Micah Hyde:

Micah Hyde TradeQuick Development

The Trade: We traded away 73 Overall C G. Glasgow, 70 Overall HB Z. Zenner, and a 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick 79 for 92 Overall SS Micah Hyde.

Note: Trade away a high (green) interest C, a medium (yellow) interest HB (you can easily find on the Free agency). Also, add a 3rd to a 5th round 2020 pick.

How to Trade for Derwin James:

Derwin James Madden 19 TradeStar Development

The Trade: First, we went and traded for Micah Hyde then sent him to the Chargers for some draft picks back. We then traded away 82 Overall MLB A. Hitchens, 79 Overall HB S. Ware, and a 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick for 80 Overall SS Derwin James.

Note: In order to trade for James you need to do our Stack and Trade technique. To do this, trade for Micah Hyde. After acquiring Hyde, trade him to the Chargers for the best pick(s) you can possibly get. Once he is on there he will drop to the 2nd spot on the depth chart. At this moment he will now be tradeable.

How to Trade for John Johnson III:

Quick Development

John Johnson III TradeThe Trade: We traded away 92 Overall DT G. Atkins, 74 Overall DT A. Spence, and a 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick 17 for 85 Overall SS John Johnson III and a  2020 Round 6 Draft Pick 165.

Note: Do a position trade with two DT’s that show high (green) interest. If you need to use a higher overall DT to make that trade go through then trade for Geno Atkins for a crappy LOLB and use Geno. Make sure to ask for picks back.

How to Trade for Reshad Jones:

Star Development

Note: He is too old, so in order for it to be worth it either trade for him in year 2 or use our Stack and Release Technique to get Jones.

How to Trade for Karl Joseph:

Quick Development

How to Trade for Derrick Kindred:

Quick Development

Note: Do our Stack and Release Technique or trade for him in year 2. The Browns want more than he is worth giving. Instead, trade for Jabrill Peppers (listed below), you will be better off.

How to Trade for Keanu Neal:

Keanu Neal TradeStar Development

The Trade: We traded away 84 Overall DT C. Peters, 73 Overall DT O. Pierre, and a 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick 19 for 89 Overall SS Keanu Neal.

Note: The Falcons will accept position trading and the love DT’s, so trade them two high (green) interest DT’s and a 2nd to 1st round 2019 pick. Make sure to ask for picks back in order to get the most value out of the trade.

How to Trade for Jabrill Peppers:

Jabrill Peppers TradeQuick Development

The Trade: We traded away 68 Overall MLB J. Iyegbuniwe and a 2020 Round 7 Draft Pick 198 for 78 Overall SS Jabrill Peppers and a 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick 65.

Note: Offer a 67 to 70 Overall MLB that shows high (green) interest and ask for a 1st round 2020 to a 3rd round 2020 pick back. Negotiate for picks back.

How to Trade for Darian Stewart & Su’a Cravens:

Darian Stewart and Su'a Cravens NFL SS'sNormal Development

The Trade: We traded away 72 Overall DT J. Jenkins and a 2019 Round 7 Draft Pick 198 for 80 Overall SS Darian Stewart and 76 Overall SS S. Cravens.

Note: You might as well trade for them both at the same time that is how easy they are to get. Offer a DT that shows high (green) interest in the mid to low 70s. They should accept it or it will be very close. Add a 6th or 7th round pick in either 2019 or 2020 and it should go through.

How to Trade for D. J. Swearinger:

Quick Development

How to Trade for Jaquiski Tartt:

Quick Development

Note: The 49ers want too much for him. Trade for him in year 2 or do our Stack and Release Technique.

How to Trade for Shawn Williams:

Quick Development

Note: He is not worth trading for, so use our Stack and Release Technique.

Attachments:
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jack Kelp
    Participant

Jamal Adams is my guy. Thanks for this list!

Captin Flack
    Participant

You guys went big on the new list.

Nano Blitz
    Participant

John Johnson is a beast.

Geno Fizz
    Participant

Landon Collins. Great content

popper popps
    Participant

No one wants Amos?? You are crazy.

NorCalCap
    Participant

I have used Landon Collins on every rebuild I’ve done. He is a solid player to get and comes relatively easy. I want Mathieu though?! Anyone have a proven formula to landing him?

Geno Fizz
    Participant

I use Landon too. I tried for Mathieu in one of my leagues but was not successful.

Fellen Joe
    Participant

Would the stack and release work on Mathieu?

Blaster six
    Participant

I will choose… Miles Garret! Dudes a monster anywhere you put him.

Piper Jolan
    Participant

Why would madden make Kam Chancellor impossible to get? I just don’t see him on the impossible list. The guys I like are John Johnson and Hyde. I feel like for how good they are you really don’t have to give up much for that kind of talent.

Nick Henson
    Participant

Try trading for DT Damon Harrison. He’s cheap and has a huge overall. Then use him to get Mathieu. I haven’t tried it myself but that’s how I’ve gotten many hard to get players in the past

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Notice: This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy. By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies. Accept Read More