Stack and trade

• September 3, 2019 at 6:13 AM #16023
    Kevin Peyton
    Participant

The teams never release the player I’m trying to get..they always release other players…tried for brees… Murray….none of them ever get released.

September 3, 2019 at 9:09 AM #16025
    Ck Showtime
    Participant

I tried this for the first time yesterday in a fantasy draft franchise I have, it worked no problem.  I sent 3 LE’s for a 7th rd pick and they dropped JJ Watt.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    September 3, 2019 at 10:52 AM #16027
    Kevin Peyton
    Participant

Never works for me…they never drop the player they are supposed to they always drop others.

September 3, 2019 at 11:40 AM #16028
    T4G
    Keymaster

@psu1 we show you how you can trade for both Brees and Murray in the following link: QBs to Trade For. You actually use Brees to get Murray. If you still have issues just let us know and please include the following:

1. Make sure you are using the correct process explained in the trade.
    2. Are you using a “Real-Life-Roster”.
    3. Are you in “Online Mode”.
    4. What team are you using?
    5. What week are you in?

Hope this helps. Also, please let us know if that list helps you out! We would greatly appreciate it.

September 4, 2019 at 3:19 AM #16034
    joeb
    Participant

Hi,

same for me. the teams wont drop their players. in my case for example it was “49ers Kittel”

1. i do use the correct one.
    2. it is a real life roster
    3. im in a online franchise with 3 of my real-life friends
    4. im using the broncos
    5. week 1 played my first regular season game after preseason
    September 7, 2019 at 4:00 PM #16052
    Kevin Peyton
    Participant

Never works…I went to the free agent pool got the three best rolb that are out there…a 68 67 66 tried to trade for kyler Murray’s who is on the cardinals in my cfm that we do a fantasy draft in and the 3 rolb are all red and the trade bar moves 2 letters. Tried with other qbs going the same theory seeing who there teams top need is sign the top 3 out of the FA pool and nothing…trade bar never even moves 1/8th of the way.

September 7, 2019 at 4:02 PM #16053
    Kevin Peyton
    Participant

Brees is on the chargers in our cfm…their first need is rolb…got the 3 best available 68 67 66…trade line barely moves. All three guys are in red before I submit the deal.

September 7, 2019 at 4:13 PM #16054
    Kevin Peyton
    Participant

Another example…Jacoby Brissett is a backup on dolphins…hes a 71 in my cfm….giving them the best 3 fa LT out there…60..58..58…that is their number 1 need…the trade bar doesnt even show a color they dont want it so bad.

September 7, 2019 at 4:44 PM #16055
    T4G
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

It sounds like you are trying to do the Stack and Release method, which will not work with Murray. Instead, you can trade for Murray, Brees, and Brissett. What you will be doing is the Stack and Trade method where you trade for one specialty player from the same position, then trade him to the team that has your desired player. This will allow you to trade for the player you want due to making the player you want less valuable. Also, with the Stack and Release method, you cannot trade them three players from different positions. It has to be the same position you are trying to get released. We explain all techniques here: Stack and Release. With certain players or positions, you have to use specialty players otherwise they will not get released. It also works differently in a fantasy league.

We just released a video that explains how you can get Kyler Murray: https://youtu.be/wF8svcWA4ok

September 7, 2019 at 4:56 PM #16056
    Kevin Peyton
    Participant

Just watched a video from you on how to trade for brees using the teams top asking position…in this case Brees is on the chargers…their top need is a ROLB…I am giving them a 70 which is green a 70 which is red and a 68 which is red…doesnt go through and not even close..i have tried this with 10 qbs give iij ng them 3 off what the team wants and nothing. Watched a video with from you eoth a guy  using the Falcons to get brees to then get murray. Using the Falcons he have up 3 of the same position…I think it was MLB and got brees…not one of the ones he gave up was over a 70. Thanks again for getting back to me.

September 7, 2019 at 5:04 PM #16057
    daddywarbucks
    Participant

You can’t trade 3 rolbs to any team and they will just drop a QB. The stack and release works great for all lineman, LE’s, RE’s, Rolbs, lolbs, fs’s and ss’s. If you want a QB you will have to use certain players and techniques. Kyler Murray you have to use the stack and trade with Brees. T4G talks about this a lot.

September 7, 2019 at 5:05 PM #16059
    daddywarbucks
    Participant

I just did it a few times today for sone lineman. Madden hasnt been able to dtop it for 2 years now.

September 7, 2019 at 5:08 PM #16060
    Kevin Peyton
    Participant

Not trying to do the stack and release I watched the video to get brees to get murray…in the video he gave up 3 mlb to get brees when I try that it doesnt e vm on come close. Again not trying to stack and release. Thanks everyone let’s keep trying to figure this out please.

September 7, 2019 at 5:16 PM #16061
    daddywarbucks
    Participant

Are you in the fantasy draft?

September 7, 2019 at 5:18 PM #16062
    Kevin Peyton
    Participant

Yes we did a fantasy draft in a CFM. so brees is on chargers and their top need is a ROLB so I am trading them 3 rolb a 70 70 and 69.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.