- AdministratorMarch 18, 2019 at 6:23 PM
Before you Start:
You must follow the rules! Post the trade details you did listed in the rules below (we test it out). Complete and submit your results of the challenge below by March 24th in order to have the best chance to be mentioned in our next weekly challenge video on Monday the 25th. With that being said, you have until the 25th to finish the challenge, however, you can participate in this weekly challenge at any time and post your results!
- Use “Custom Roster”.
- Play as the Dolphins.
- Start in Game 1 of the regular season.
- Play in All-Pro or above with injuries on.
- Trade for Fitzpatrick using a player who originally shows red interest in his current position but shows green interest when switched to a different position (he cannot be over a 75 overall when making the trade). When making the trade make sure you use the player at his switched position.
- After switching the player’s position, you need to add a current year draft pick that is a 4th or below (7th-4th).
- Once the trade is accepted using the challenge above, use Ryan Fitzpatrick.
- Play in 8 minute quarters with the accelerated clock off.
- You can sim the defense if you want to.
- In the first Game, pass for at least 350 yards with 3 TDs or more.
- Win the game.
Good luck! Make sure to post the trade details and a picture of your first game stats and score. Any questions just ask.
- MemberMarch 18, 2019 at 7:02 PM
we here we go!
- MemberMarch 18, 2019 at 7:08 PM
@tips4gamers what qtr length and accelerated clock? or just the default 6 mins with 20 sec minimum?
also playbook restrictions?
- AdministratorMarch 18, 2019 at 7:24 PM
Thanks for the question. We added to the rules to play in 8 minute quarters with accelerated clock off. You can sim defense too if you want.
- MemberMarch 18, 2019 at 9:50 PM
72 overall CB Cordrea Tankersley— red interest
73 overall FS Cordrea Tankersley— green interest
plus 4th rnd pick (was oh so close with a 5th.. but when you face the smeeeeedge you gots to feed the pig!) equals Fitzpatrick Baby!
[attachment file=”cordrea tankersley.jpg”]
and with 2 fitzpatricks on the Dolphinos! they can destroy alll comers!
so yeah Rye Fitz… 541 yrds and 6 tds and a 40 to 9 victory
(and didn’t win the weekly award btw… WTF)
loved the challange looking forward to the next one!
- AdministratorMarch 21, 2019 at 12:46 PM
Great work @martymcsmartyns. We were not expecting anyone to complete this so quickly!
- MemberMarch 22, 2019 at 8:51 AM
well @tips4gamers you made a monday night, a funday night! thanks for the challenges. love the way you break this game down brutha! your trading and salary breakdowns are fantabulous!
- AdministratorMarch 23, 2019 at 4:03 PM
We are glad you enjoy the challenges! We enjoy them too and there are many more to come.
How long did the food poisoning last? The combination of feeding the pig and winning the smeege can also have that effect. Your body is just not used to winning that much, so it has to adjust LOL.
Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.