Before you Start:
You must follow the rules! Post the trade details you did listed in the rules below (we test it out). Complete and submit your results of the challenge below by March 24th in order to have the best chance to be mentioned in our next weekly challenge video on Monday the 25th. With that being said, you have until the 25th to finish the challenge, however, you can participate in this weekly challenge at any time and post your results!
- Use “Custom Roster”.
- Play as the Dolphins.
- Start in Game 1 of the regular season.
- Play in All-Pro or above with injuries on.
- Trade for Fitzpatrick using a player who originally shows red interest in his current position but shows green interest when switched to a different position (he cannot be over a 75 overall when making the trade). When making the trade make sure you use the player at his switched position.
- After switching the player’s position, you need to add a current year draft pick that is a 4th or below (7th-4th).
- Once the trade is accepted using the challenge above, use Ryan Fitzpatrick.
- Play in 8 minute quarters with the accelerated clock off.
- You can sim the defense if you want to.
- In the first Game, pass for at least 350 yards with 3 TDs or more.
- Win the game.
Good luck! Make sure to post the trade details and a picture of your first game stats and score. Any questions just ask.
1 user thanked author for this post.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.