Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Tagged: 

• The Most Overpowered Playbooks/Schemes in Madden 20 for Simulation

• T4G 

Administrator
    April 27, 2020 at 1:00 PM

Our schemes were kept secret for us to be on top of the rebuild game on YouTube to win more Superbowls than anyone else. Now we are ready to release them to you guys without charging for them as other sites do. In every simulation rebuild that we do, we end up winning at least one Superbowl and more often than not upwards around 8 or more. This is only possible because we have the right players for the job, the right schemes, and the right playbooks in place to get the job done. Of course, there is more than one scheme we like to use but we are going to give you the best combo in order for you to be extremely dangerous in madden 20 simulation leagues. Make sure you are keeping up on our trading help/MPPs to get you the very best players to allow you to win as many Superbowls as we do.

Offensive Scheme: West coast zone run. In this scheme, most teams will at least have around an 80% scheme fit to this or more. It is also an easy scheme fit to get your players to be upgraded into overtime.

Defensive Scheme: Base 3-4. Most defenses will have a great scheme fit to this scheme and it is also fairly easy to get them adjusted to this through upgrades.

Offense: (KC) The Chiefs Playbook. Madden gives the Chiefs a bonus for many different reasons at the end of this season. This offense with the right players in place will dominate the field and put your QB in the best place to succeed. Dominating on both passing and rushing, expect your good RB in big games to go off as well.

Defense: (SF) Sanfransico 49ers Playbook. Madden gave their defense a bonus at the end of the year for obvious reasons. We did not think that it would give them as big of boost that it did. however, towards the end of the year, we ran several tests with it and it definitely helped win us over 30 Superbowls on the season.

• Burtmire

April 29, 2020 at 3:33 PM

I knew there was a reason you were not showing your schemes on YouTube lol thanks for the 🔥

• mulboys3

May 8, 2020 at 11:42 PM

Will your player stats be affected even though the playbooks does not match the schemes? KC playbook is west coast spread and San Fran is 4-3. I do not understand how they work well together.

• DodderyCribb 

Administrator
      May 9, 2020 at 9:02 PM

lol It is kind of weird that is for sure. The schemes are not as important as the playbooks from the testing that we have done. We found success with those schemes and others as well, they somehow work well together. However, you will more than likely be extremely successful with other schemes as long as you have those playbooks. It will take about 3 years for your team to get situated then you should be very successful much like we are. If you are not successful in sim then it has to do with the players on your team.

• mulboys3

May 10, 2020 at 5:46 PM

If im reading this correctly, if i keep KC’s offensive playbook and SF’s Defensive playbook i will sim well? And if it does not sim well, i should make moves because its on my players after a couple of years.

• DodderyCribb 

Administrator
          May 10, 2020 at 6:42 PM

Yes, if by your 3rd to 4th year you are not going deep into the playoffs it has something to do with your players. Check your team stats and players’ stats to see where your weak links are.

• DodderyCribb 

Administrator
          May 10, 2020 at 6:43 PM

Keep me posted on what is going on so I can help if need be.

• ToiletPaperGangTPG

May 10, 2020 at 7:30 PM

I have been using these from when they posted it and I have been doing good around 3 years. Sometimes I have to change a few players here and there but usually, I do well bro.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now