Tips 4 Gamers

WR's to Trade for Madden 19

Tips4Gamers

Games Madden NFL 19 Madden 19 Players to Trade For WR's to Trade for Madden 19

Here you can contribute by creating your own game guide(s) or create some dialogue with other gamers. You can also ask questions and get them answered by us or the community! Click here to learn how to create your own game guide. Have you read our Forum Rules?

Shop Amazon Devices - Save on Fire TV Cube

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Tips4Gamers 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Tips4Gamers
    Keymaster
      • All WR’s are easier to trade for in the preseason. The regular season trade results are different.
      • Each player will have a description of what you need to do so the trade will work for you on any team.
      • You can comment below for any questions, help, or if you want a WR that is not on this list we’ll try and make sure you get him.
      • Create an account to subscribe/favorite this topic to get notified of any updates and to follow this topic!
      • Every WR is listed in alphabetical order by last name
      • There will be the “impossible” players to get on this list.

How to Trade for Keenan Allen:

Star Development

Note: Do our Stack and Release technique. If you want to trade for him make sure to take into consideration his injury rating.

How to Trade for Odell Beckham Jr.:

Odell Beckham Jr. Madden 19 TradeSuperstar Development

The Trade: We traded away 73 Overall DT J. Meder, 77 Overall DT L. Ogunjobi, and a 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick 33 for Odell Beckham Jr. and a 2020 Round 7 Draft Pick 215.

Note: Offer two Dt’s that show high (green) interest and a 3rd-1st round 2019 pick. Make sure to protect yourself and ask for picks back.

How to Trade for Kelvin Benjamin:

Kelvin Benjamin Madden 19 TradeNormal Development

The Trade: We traded away 76 Overall C M. Pouncey, 2020 Round 4 Draft Pick 112, and a 2020 Round 6 Draft Pick 176 for 84 Overall WR Kelvin Benjamin.

Note: Offer a high (green) interest C – if the Bills do not accept it for just the C then add a 4th round 2020 pick as well as another late round 2020 pick.

How to Trade for Corey Coleman:

Corey Coleman Madden 19 TradeNormal Development

The Trade: We traded away 71 Overall HB J. Jackson and a 2020 Round 5 Draft Pick 144 for 77 Overall WR Corey Coleman.

Note: Coleman is very easy to trade for. Offer a medium (yellow) interest HB and a late round 2020 pick if you have to. Make sure to ask for picks back.

How to Trade for Mike Evans:

Star Development

Note: Do our Stack and Release technique or trade for him in year 2.

How to Trade for Larry Fitzgerald:

Larry Fitzgerald Madden 19 TradeQuick Development

The Trade: We traded away 71 Overall MLB V. Rey, 2020 Round 5 Draft Pick 141, and a 2020 Round 7 Draft Pick 205 for 89 Overall WR Larry Fitzgerald.

Note: Fitzgerald is easy to trade for. Offer a low-overall MLB who shows high (green) interest and some late round 2020 picks if you have to.

How to Trade for Taylor Gabriel:

Taylor Gabriel Madden 19 TradeNormal Development

The Trade: We traded away 73 Overall DT O. Pierre and a2019 Round 3 Draft Pick 83 for 81 Overall WR Taylor Gabriel and a 2020 Round 7 Draft Pick 198.

Note: Offer a DT that shows high (green) interest who is mid to low 70 overall. Also, add a 5th to a 3rd round 2019 pick. Make sure to ask for picks back.

How to Trade for Josh Gordon:

Quick Development

Note: They want more than it is worth giving up for him, so do our Stack and Release technique. If you acquire Gordon, move him to TE to get the most out of him.

How to Trade for A.J. Green:

A. J. Green Madden 19 TradeStar Development

The Trade: We traded away 76 Overall LOLB J. Collins Sr. 82 Overall HB C. Hyde, and a 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick 1 for 93 Overall WR A.J. Green.

Note: Trade away a 70-80 overall high (green) interest LOLB, a medium-high (yellow-green) interest HB, and a 1st to 3rd round 2019 pick. You can also do the Stack and Release.

How to Trade for Tyreek Hill:

Star Development

Do our Stack and Release Technique.

How to Trade for DeAndre Hopkins:

DeAndre Hopkins Madden 19 TradeSuperstar Development

The Trade: We traded away 72 Overall LT D. Smith, 82 Overall TE C. Brate, and a 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick 11 for 94 Overall WR DeAndre Hopkins and a 2020 Round 5 Draft Pick 142.

Note: Trade away a LT around 70-75 overall who shows high (green) interest, a TE 70 and above overall who shows high (green) interest, and a 2nd to 1st round 2019 pick. Make sure to ask for picks back in order to protect yourself.

How to Trade for DeSean Jackson:

DeSean Jackson Madden 19 Trade
      Normal Development

The Trade: We traded away 79 Overall CB D. Dennard for 85 Overall WR DeSean Jackson.

Note: Offer them a high (green) interest player – either a LT, CB, or FS. Make sure to ask for picks back.

How to Trade for Jarvis Landry:

Quick Development

Note: Do our Stack and Release technique or trade for him in year 2.

How to Trade for Allen Robinson:

Quick Development

Do our Stack and Release Technique.

How to Trade for John Ross:

John Ross Madden 19 TradeNormal Development

The Trade: We traded away 68 Overall LOLB J. Onwualu for 76 Overall WR John Ross and a 2020 Round 4 Draft Pick 109.

Note: Offer a 67-70 overall LOLB. Make sure to ask for picks back – from a 5th to a 3rd round 2020.

How to Trade for  Emmanuel Sanders:

Emmanuel Sanders Madden 19 TradeQuick Development

The Trade: We traded away 72 Overall DT T. Coley, 70 Overall DT C. Brantley, and a 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick 33 for 88 Overall WR Emmanuel Sanders and a 2020 Round 5 Draft Pick 154.

Note: He is old so we would not suggest you trading for him unless you have to. Trade away two high (green) interest DT’s and a 2nd to a 4th round 2019 pick. Make sure to ask for picks back.

How to Trade for Demaryius Thomas:

Quick Development

Note: Do our Stack and Release technique.

How to Trade for Michael Thomas:

Michael Thomas Madden 19 TradeStar Development

The Trade: We traded away 96 Overall LOLB S. Lee, 92 Overall LG M. Yanda, and a 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick 1 for 91 Overall WR Michael Thomas and a 2020 Round 7 Draft Pick 213.

Note: Remember, every team trades differently with other teams so this might not work exactly this way for certain teams. You need to acquire Sean Lee and move him over to LOLB. The next step is to acquire Marshal Yanda and move him to LG. Then you need to acquire the Browns first-round pick first overall by trading them three 65-70 overall MLB’s and they should accept it. Trade Yanda, Lee, and the 1st round pick to the Saints and the trade should go through.

More WR’s are being added so create an account to subscribe to this topic in order to get notified when it’s complete or updated!

Attachments:
      8 users thanked author for this post.
    • Author
      Replies

Joseph Dachnowicz
      Participant

Can you add how to trade for Adam Thielen, Davante Adams, Mike Evans, and Michael Thomas? Is there any way to get these guys without the stack and release method?

3 users thanked author for this post.

Tips4Gamers
          Keymaster

We will do our best to smash it out of the park for you! Give us a little time to go after those guys.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Forzment 4
          Participant

I have tried Adam Thielen before and they would not accept anything I offered.

Nick Henson
            Participant

As the lions I picked up Michael Thomas for WR Golden Tate, WR Marvin Jones Jr, and a 2019 Round One Pick #5 overall. That’s a lot to give up but very much worth it in my opinion. This was also during the regular season

Blake552
                Participant

I think that was a good trade. Micheal Thomas is really good, Golden Tate is old and cost a lot and Marvin Jones is not amazing. So not a bad pick up in my opinion.

Geno Fizz
                  Participant

Good trade in my book. Was it your teams 1st round pick or another teams? I like that John Ross is so easy to get, I know his overall isn’t amazing but he is really fast.

Nick Henson
                      Participant

No it was another teams 1st rounder from a previous trade. I’ve made a ton of damn trades to rebuild the Lions so I can’t remember who’s it was but any high 1st rounder should do

Captin Flack
                    Participant

I got Hopkins because of you guys… Cheers!

Joseph Dachnowicz
                      Participant

It’s insane how much you guys have helped me with trading. I looked back at what I was previously doing and this is absolutely blowing my other rebuilds out of the park. Keep up the awesome content, it’s only a matter of time before everyone will be begging for all of your great tips and tricks.

Madden mix
                        Participant

After you guys I am so much better at trading

Joseph Dachnowicz
                            Participant

I agree with you 100%, I have to give T4G full credit for me dominating all of my friends.

Who Shit
                            Participant

Best content GG

Joseph Dachnowicz
                              Participant

Is it possible to get Michael Thomas and Adam Thielen released?

Tips4Gamers
                                Keymaster

Yes, we are going to help you with all the guys you need for your Browns rebuild. We are running some tests for you on how to get these guys on the browns.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Notice: This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy. By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies. Accept Read More