Celebrate with up to 75% off hundreds of games and extra savings with publisher vouchers
London, UK, 16 May 2018 – Green Man Gaming has launched the next stage of its 8th Birthday celebrations with a party filled with even more discounts of up to 75% off hundreds of games throughout the month of May. In addition, customers will get extra savings with publisher-specific vouchers that will only be redeemable on birthday sale titles.
Follow us on the Apple News app! Tips 4 Gamers
The birthday sale will include the following themes:
- Ubisoft sale – use voucher code UBI15 to save an extra 15%
- Bethesda sale – use voucher code BETH20 to save an extra 20%
- Konami sale – use voucher code KON25 to save an extra 25% (country restrictions apply)
- Square Enix sale – use voucher code SE25 to save an extra 25%
- Deep Silver sale – use voucher code DS25 to save an extra 25%
- Curve Digital sale – use voucher code CURVE25 to save an extra 25%
- 2K Games sale – use voucher code 2K20 to save an extra 20%
- NIS sale – use voucher code NIS27 to save an extra 27%
- Rockstar sale – use voucher code ROCKSTAR20 to save an extra 20%
- Best of the Rest – use voucher code BOTR25 to get an extra 25% off the best picks from other publishers.
Games to look out for during the 8th Birthday party sale:
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – Deluxe Edition – 53% off (with UBI15 voucher included)
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole – 58% off (with UBI15 voucher included)
- For Honor – 79% off (with UBI15 voucher included)
- Watch Dogs 2 – 72% off (with UBI15 voucher included)
- XCOM 2 – 75% off (with 2K20 voucher included)
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Directors Cut – 81% off (with SE25 voucher included)
Visit Green Man Gaming to shop the sale now.
For more information please contact:
Head of PR and Communications, Green Man Gaming
T: 0208 035 8066
Notes to Editors
About Green Man Gaming
Green Man Gaming is a global technology company at the heart of the video games industry.
Greenmangaming.com is an eCommerce store and community platform offering millions of gamers a single destination for all things gaming. With customers in 195 countries, the store stocks a wide catalogue of multi-platform digital games at the best prices and provides the latest game data tracking, reviews and discussions on its community.
Green Man Gaming Publishing works with independent development studios globally to market their own games and increase the visibility of games in a challenging marketplace. The industry expertise and knowledge of the publishing team provide developers with hands on and collaborative support that includes in-depth market analysis, integrated Marketing and PR campaigns, finishing finance options and global retail strategy.
Leveraging its patented technology, Green Man Gaming also partners with game publishers and leading hardware manufacturers to support their marketing initiatives. Announced at CES 2017, Green Man Gaming’s digital storefront is currently being made available on millions of Lenovo laptops worldwide through the Lenovo Entertainment Hub. Green Man Gaming has also partnered with Intel to build and manage their software distribution hub which offers digital games to hundreds of hardware partners as part of the Intel® Technology Provider Gold and Platinum Partners Program.
Green Man Gaming has been recognised by leading bodies in the video gaming, business and technology sectors with over 30 awards received since it was launched in 2010. The company was featured in London Stock Exchange Group’s 1,000 Companies to Inspire 2017 list and ranked in The Sunday Times 2016 Tech Track 100 celebrating the UK’s fastest growing companies. It was also one of 25 companies named as part of Tech City UK’s first Future Fifty programme, recognising and supporting fast growth digital technology businesses in the UK.
[This is an unedited press release made available courtesy of Tips 4 Gamers and its partnership with noteworthy game PR-related resource Games Press. This press release is from Green Man Gaming. Check out more press releases here: Press Releases.]