What the Cargo Drone and the Colors Mean

• What the Cargo Drone and the Colors Mean

Crosshair updated 2 weeks, 5 days ago 3 Members · 4 Posts
  • Crosshair

Organizer
    October 3, 2019 at 11:10 AM

On season 3 of Alex Legends there are drones that fly around carrying an orb (cargo). That orb In Apex Legends will randomly flash through purple, blue, white, and gold. Sometimes it stays on gold for less time than the other colors. That orb carries loot and the colors are the rarity of the loot. Don’t shoot the orb! Shoot the drone because it’ll drop the orb much quicker and try to time it just right to get the gold obviously. I haven’t gotten the gold just yet. The purple had a hop-up, shield battery, and an arc star. Not sure what the others have but if you’ve found anything else in those drones let everyone know here.

• NoAmmo

October 3, 2019 at 2:33 PM

I got the gold one before and it dropped a turbo charger and another useless hop up. I just don’t think they’re even worth being in the game. I never thought to shot the damn drone though lol

• PCMaster24

October 3, 2019 at 8:16 PM

I do. There could be loot for your teammates and they can become viable in early situations. You can’t be selfish especially in Apex Legends.

• Crosshair

Organizer
    October 3, 2019 at 8:29 PM

Exactly @pcmaster24 they’re also a more creative way to drop loot than a care package like PUBG and every other cookie-cutter game. @noammo that sucks you don’t find use for it. What about the other stuff like shield battery? I think it’s cool but it can give away your position too. 

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now