ClusterTruck Review

Tagged: 

• ClusterTruck Review

Ratings Adjuster updated 8 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • T4G 

Organizer
    January 1, 2020 at 12:31 AM

ClusterTruck is a game based upon jumping from truck to truck to reach the finish line. If you fall off a truck on to the ground, you have to restart that level. Of course, the trucks move at different speeds and sometimes get launched in the air like a skateboard. 

After you pass a level you move onto a newer harder level that is filled with even more jumping. You also get upgrades that give you more abilities while jumping. These abilities can range from a variety of many different things to help you in jumping trucks. If you can’t tell so far there is a lot of jumping. 

The game mechanics and the game itself were nothing to be too hard on. The graphics are what to expect from a cheaper game, gets the job done without being too rusty and dull. 

Where the game started to take a turn for me is when I realised just how repetitive the game was. The goal is to jump over a cluster of trucks, the title of the game is what you will continually do every level. 

How much fun can you have doing this for 30 minutes? It got to where if I was on a hard level and died toward the end I contemplated if it was even worth it to restart. Not because it was so hard but because it was too hard for being as boring as it was. 

It seems more like more of a game you would play as an app on a phone and not really on a console. 

• Ratings Adjuster

January 1, 2020 at 10:14 AM

Definitely sounds like it should have been an app over it being on a console platform. 

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now