Force trade question – Madden 21

• Force trade question – Madden 21

T4G  updated 3 weeks, 4 days ago 2 Members · 4 Posts
  • tamvolan

August 30, 2020 at 7:17 PM

I used the SAR method to pick up a couple of O-lineman, I think week 1 of the new season. Left them alone in the resign area until Last Chance. Offered them 7 years, minimum salary, no bonus (which used to work), and the both declined. So, from this I assume this doesn’t work anymore? What’s the best/cheapest way of keeping these players now?

• T4G 

Organizer
    August 30, 2020 at 7:40 PM

It did use to work a lot more easily. It still works but there are more variables to take into consideration. There is also a greater chance of you losing your player if not done correctly. We will touch base on that method more on YouTube and/or our Madden 21 contract tips page via our website. Thank you for bringing it up.

We now have a surefire method you can use to sign players cheap and keep them forever. It will save you tons of money and you can afford to keep your team stacked. Check out our Madden 21 Contract Reset Technique. Let us know how that works out for you or if you have any other questions!

• tamvolan

August 30, 2020 at 7:57 PM

hmm, ok. I’ve used the contract reset before. It basically puts you into a 1yr at a time relationship with those players, though, right?

• T4G 

Organizer
      August 30, 2020 at 8:16 PM

Yep, it does. We are going to be putting up a lot more contract tips this week as well so there will be a lot more options. There are a lot of variables when it comes to players and contracts that we are going to be touching base on.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now