Tips 4 Gamers

t/Madden

Madden 19 Free Agency Challenge

Topic Resolution: Not a Question

Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote, streaming media player

This topic contains 27 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  MartyMcSmartyns 12 hours, 15 minutes ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Tips4Gamers
    Keymaster
    Author
    @tips4gamers

Let’s see who can win the Super Bowl in their first year.

Rules:

1. Do nothing during your first year besides simming to the offseason. You can choose any team or create your own – either way, all of the rules still apply.
    2. Then, during the offseason, cut all of your players.
    3. Pick up strictly Free Agent players. NOTE: You can never sign free-agency players off of the free agency signing period in any offseason.
    4. The only time you can pick up players is in the draft and the free agency, only in the preseason and the regular season.
    5. Play in All-Madden.
    6. You can use your draft picks to draft new players.
    7. You can move any player’s positions around freely.
    8. Have fun and post your season stats or anything else below.

Any questions just let us know! Feed the Pig and win the damn SMEEGE!

• This topic was modified 5 days, 7 hours ago by  Tips4Gamers. Reason: Updated the Rules
    6 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies

Plax
    @plax

I am trying this but don’t think I am going to do so hot. Any playbooks I should be using?

ManBearPig69
    @manbearpig69

I might give this a shot.

What The
    @what-the

This is so hard.

Canadianfootfetish
    @canadianfootfetish

I won my first game by 3 haha t was painfully hard. next week I plan on winning by 60

Tips4Gamers
    Keymaster
    Author
    @tips4gamers

Remember to use easy plays for your QB if he is not very good, which chances are he won’t be. Run an easy offense that is not hard for you or your players to run, nothing too fancy.

Mupdy
    @mupdy

I will try this next week.

Madden mix
    @madden-mix

I won my first 3 games by less than 10 points. It is really hard, My qb is horrible.

MartyMcSmartyns
    @martymcsmartyns

going to assemble a team tonight! this looks like fun and a challenge

MartyMcSmartyns
    @martymcsmartyns

hey are we allowed to switch players positions?

1 user thanked author for this post.

Tips4Gamers
      Keymaster
      Author
      @tips4gamers

Yes, you can switch players positions around, good question. Let us know how your challenge is going. Good luck!

MartyMcSmartyns
    @martymcsmartyns

interceptionoppangle
    Bryant Lynch’s Pick-6 to tie the game early in the 4th qtr
    and then
    a 52 yard scamper by Marquise Short to give me a 29-22 win over the Ravens in reaseason week 1 definatley was a struggle that i thought i was gonna lose.

good challenging fun

i made an all free agent rookie team… some areas are good but a lack of speed here and there forsure makes it tougher

we shall see soon how they fair in the regular season!

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.

MartyMcSmartyns
    @martymcsmartyns

boxscore_preseason_1
    here was the box score… the back up QB wasn’t so accurate so i ran it mostly 😛

Attachments:

Tips4Gamers
      Keymaster
      Author
      @tips4gamers

Those are some very interesting stats. You literally ran all over them, the game ball goes to your HB for sure. More rushing than they did passing, what are you feeding that kid? lol.

Glad you’re enjoying the challenge! You’re pretty damn good and that looked like a game that would be all over ESPN Sports Center. What team and location did you go with?

We are going to bring your stats up in our next rebuild video, we’re excited to see how your season all plays out!

MartyMcSmartyns
        @martymcsmartyns

i used your big boy set up out cowboy playbook the good old goalline with two lineman in TE slots… and also out of the Strong I  aswell.  might even convert a line man to FB and see how that works out… get a 340+ Bull to run behind!

thanks again you Rawk.  FEED THE PIG!

MartyMcSmartyns
          @martymcsmartyns

i chose

city
          lancers
          lancers
          stadium

Attachments:

Tips4Gamers
          Keymaster
          Author
          @tips4gamers

Hahaha you might want to recruit a sumo wrestler! Let us know how that transition works out. That goal line formation is obviously working out well for you. Are you liking the playbook?

No problem, keep kicking some ass and grow that fan base. #FeedTheDamnPig!

MartyMcSmartyns
    @martymcsmartyns

the playbook is interesting indeed. i might have to go find one with y-cross empty but still have my fav run out of strong i slot- hb toss… you can get the ‘poor mans’ version out of a i-form slot – hb toss and motion your FB out but it gives away the play but i reall find that pulling guard to clear alot of the outside pressure and contain inside

maybe a dive into som playbooks might turn something up! 🙂

the converted lineman did not work they are too slow to get ou on streetch plays which slows that play down some… which made my second game way different

box-score-preseason-2

i just couldn’t get the running game going. but my defence was on fire!

Attachments:

MartyMcSmartyns
      @martymcsmartyns

sack-1
      and i would have sent that game into overtime if i didn’t ring the extra point off of the right upright!

my-doooom

what a heart breaking loss indeed.

well back to the drawing board… i have green bay up next- doh!

Attachments:

Tips4Gamers
      Keymaster
      Author
      @tips4gamers

@martymcsmartyns that is hilarious! The lineman as a FB would be a perfect GIF Haha.

The Eagles are always tough to play against, they’re a different beast for sure. A depressing loss but a great game it looks like. Confidence helps out a lot so when you get your team’s confidence up they will play a lot better as a whole. It looks like you’re going to get your team’s confidence up no problem.

Did you find anything out on a new playbook? How did your GB game go?

MartyMcSmartyns
        @martymcsmartyns

pre week 3 match vs the ‘G of the B’

pre-week-3
        i thought forsure that rodgers wpu;d throw all over me and he kinda did! 😛 but the rookie Tamm kept up with gunslinger!
        pre-week-3-rodgers
        pre-week-3-tamm
        but a late TD and an actual made xtra-point made the victory possible!

pre-week-3-kick

Attachments:

MartyMcSmartyns
          @martymcsmartyns

the box score was a folllows!

pre-week-3-box

Attachments:

MartyMcSmartyns
    @martymcsmartyns

preweek 4  vs the cowboys… gonna get those cheaters(see vid) https://youtu.be/fpp8Wg2t1kc?t=206

pre-week-4-main

i used a new playbook the bills playbook… has my fav two runs both are HB tosses. both give you easy feed back on the pre-snap success on the play and they are in order oh how i like to run
    are there too many defenders at the outside of the TE line… and you can audible out of the situation

toss-plays

and we used it pretty well this game 🙂

game

and Leonard Reese the BigBoy convertered Lineman just punched holes for M. Shorts alll game!

ints-games

and the defence came up big with 3 Int to win the turnover battle! WIN THE SMEEEEDGE!

FEED THE PIG!

Attachments:

ManBearPig69
      @manbearpig69

GOOD shit man!

Tips4Gamers
      Keymaster
      Author
      @tips4gamers

You have some really intense games that would be cool to spectate. Your defense is clutch! What defense are you running?

Get to the Sizz Bizz! We plan on posting our next episode soon.

MartyMcSmartyns
        @martymcsmartyns

i run detroit’s playbook to have the 3-4, 4-3 flexiblity

about 50% of the time it is 3-4 Odd – Pinch Mike 0 or Pinch Buck 0
        – i user the Mike or the Buck LB and take them out of their blitz assignment and have them fall back into a free roamer or bust out wide on run coverage…. only problem is that if the blitz doesn’t get pressure you will get destroyed by alot of 1 on 1’s deep so they will get big plays from time to time.

so i use 3-4 Odd Pinch Dog 3 , Cover 4 QTRS , Cover 4 Drop Show 2 sprinkled in to keep the QB guessing most of my LB’s picks come from this.

and lastly if a team is just running the pigskin every where i will finnally break out the good old….

4-3 Over –  Sam Will Blitz and Cover 1 Contain for inside and outside running game respectively… and bascally call up the LB pre game snap menu and blits all LBs or Zone all LBs depending on formations.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Notice: This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy. By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies. Accept Read More