Tips 4 Gamers

t/Madden

Madden 19 Top 5 Positions List

Topic Resolution: Not a Question

Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote, streaming media player

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Blake552 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Tips4Gamers
    Keymaster
    Author
    @tips4gamers

This List is for Year One:

#1) MLB’s

MLB’s from 67 overall and above show great value on a lot of different teams. You can really put trading in your favor if you stack up on MLB’s at the beginning of your franchise. Look to trade them for picks and for players, they are also great for padding onto a big trade or for doing ladder trade techniques. MLB’s can be traded for decently easy and you can just work your way up the ladder with a lower overall MLB from the Free Agency. The grading system is harder for the MLB position than ROLB and LOLB is. Meaning that it takes higher ratings to be a 75 overall MLB than it does to be a 75 overall LOLB or ROLB. So they can be moved to the OLB positions to be more valuable for because they will more than likely jump up in overall.

#2) DT’s

DT’s are easy to trade for the most part but have a lot of value when trading them away. You can do the ladder trade technique and continue to progress positions that need it. You can get them from Free Agency and won’t have to worry about too much competition because you can make 70 to 75 overalls work for you. Not too many guys are bashing each other over the head for 70 to 75 overall players. Overall, you will see good value from the position and will enjoy the outcome if you do it right. Use our Players to Trade For list while trading and you will do fine.

#3) HB’s

HB’s are a position that almost always shows yellow to green interest on almost every team. Most teams see HB’s as a necessity and will show interest for most 70 and above overalls no matter the age. Obviously, not every single HB shows value but most will and if one does not just get rid of them and grab more off Free Agency. HB’s are easy to trade for, for the most part, and have strong value when trading them away. They are great to pad onto a big trade or a ladder trade technique.

#4) WR’s

WR’s are a great position to use in trading for multiple reasons. They show decent value as wideouts and also if switched to HB and/or TE. They are just like MLB’s because they can be moved around and usually increase in value when doing so. The grading system is harder for a WR to be an 80 overall than it is for a TE to be an 80 overall. Madden also favors the WR position due to how it grades them out in Elusiveness, Ball Carry Vision, Speed, and much more making them one of the strongest positions to use in a trade. You have a lot of options with them and can find them on Free Agency fairly easy.

#5) CB’s

CB’s are something to watch out for on Free Agency and when trading because they hold very strong value. You can change them to the FS or SS position much like they do in real life and they usually increase in value. The grading system is like MLB’s and WR’s, which makes it harder to be a good CB. Move them to a safety position if you have to or keep them where they are at, either way, you will get strong value for them around 70 and above.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Tips4Gamers.
    8 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies

Jack Kelp
    @jack-kelp

T4G your content is amazing! I wish I knew about you guys awhile ago

Tru Blu
    @trublu50

I love it too! I am from your YouTube Channel. It is cool seeing you grow!

Blaster six
    @blaster6

I use MLB’s all the time in trading!

Geno Fizz
    @geno-fizz3

I use MLB’s all the time in trading!

I do too, that and DT’s. So many teams will trade away great players for them.

MLB Shax
    @mlbshax

You guys have made me such a better Madden player. I was with you guys sense 18.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Tips4Gamers
    Keymaster
    Author
    @tips4gamers

We are here to help bring the community to overall 100, it is time to feed the pig!

1 user thanked author for this post.

Blake552
    @blake552

I get a lot of looks from wide outs. I haven’t thought too much about MLB’s and DT’s.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Notice: This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy. By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies. Accept Read More