Resigning players madden 20 CFM

• Resigning players madden 20 CFM

VonRyeSTL updated 1 month ago 4 Members · 5 Posts
  • Anytime0105

December 10, 2019 at 8:15 AM

I’m having trouble resigning players. The league I’m in has 32 users. I don’t want these guys hitting FA. Every offer I make is above the fair amount the decline. It’s middle of the season. Any advice?

• T4G

Organizer
    December 10, 2019 at 7:43 PM

We just want you to know we have read your topic and we are going to be discussing this to try and help you out further.

When do you usually try to resign your players? Do you do it in the off-season or regular season?

• PlaybookKing

December 12, 2019 at 8:30 AM

I would also like to know how to sign guys cheaper, I prefer to sign them as they come up in franchise, but if it is necessary I can wait to sign them until the end of the season.  Right now we are in the third year and we did a fantasy draft so most of these guys want big money ! 

• T4G

Organizer
      December 17, 2019 at 12:36 PM

Apologies for the late reply. If you do not want to pay them big money and the $3.85m or any offer does not work out, go ahead and release that player in the Superbowl and pick him up immediately. Then you will have another year to renegotiate or you can continue that process every year. Look at Patrick Mahomes’ contract tips section for more of a guide: https://www.tips4gamers.com/forums/topic/patrick-mahomes-madden-20-player-profile/.

Hope this helps! Let us know if it helps you out in your fantasy league and if there are any other questions you may have. We will be happy to help you out! If you do have any questions, it may also help other people out as well, and it will help us create a contract guide.

We are also going to be writing up contract tips on our website, so stay tuned for those.

• VonRyeSTL

January 17, 2020 at 3:17 PM

Since the last update, I have had a TON of problems signing any FAs to the 7 yr $550k contract. They just go through free agency and sign with no one. This is happening for not only high overall players, but also mid-to-low 60s players (just needing a warm body as a backup).

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

s2Member®

Secured By miniOrange