Stack and Release isn't working for me

• Stack and Release isn't working for me

Anytime0105 updated 9 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 3 Posts
  • TylarLannister

December 7, 2019 at 6:47 PM

Stack and Release isn’t working for me. I have tried it with Khalil Mack and Jalen Ramsey. I pick up the players in free agency and trade them to a team for a 7th round pick, but when I look in free agents the player I want has not been released. I am in week 1 in a league with a few other people.

• T4G 

Organizer
    December 8, 2019 at 8:17 PM

Hey @TylarLannister , there are some specialty positions that require specific players. We are working on getting Jalen Ramsey and it will release on our Madden Player Profiles here: MPPs. You can subscribe to any of the forums and/or topics in order to get alerts of any updates.

You can check out Khalil Mack’s Player Profile for more information on how to trade for him as well as other tips for Mack. https://www.tips4gamers.com/forums/topic/khalil-mack-madden-20-player-profile/

Hope this helps!

• Anytime0105

December 16, 2019 at 7:05 AM

This wasn’t working for me either. Was trying for  85 overall DE. Did they patch stack and release method??

• T4G 

Organizer
      December 16, 2019 at 12:23 PM

We just tested it and it works the exact same as it always has. You need to make sure the player isn’t injured and you are in the Regular Season. Some rookies may not drop so you might have to add in the SAT method along with the SAR method. 

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now