Tips 4 Gamers

t/Madden

Top 5 QB's in Madden 19 to Trade For

Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote, streaming media player

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Tru Blu 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Tips4Gamers
    Keymaster
    Author
    @tips4gamers

The Top 5 QB’s

• Here’s our list of the top 5 QB’s in Madden 19 to trade for. Check out our Players to Trade For List if you need assistance to trade for these QB’s.

#1) Tom Brady

Tom Brady has a very favorable contract for the team, 2 years remaining, $10.3m in 2018 and $11.6m in 2019. Which is very cheap for a QB, in general, let alone the fact that it is 99 overall Brady. Also, you can get any rookie QB with Brady using our Stack and Trade technique. With Brady on your team, it opens up more options than any other QB can offer. Brady is also very easy to get considering his overall and name. Check out our Players to Trade for list to see how cheap you can trade for him.

As for ratings, Brady has them with ease. His Throw Power is a 95, which is very deadly with 99 short, 99 medium, and 88 deep throw accuracy. His throw on the run is a very impressive 90 with an even more impressive throw under pressure rating at 98. Brady won’t be out much with an Injury and Stamina Rating that makes the toughest of guys blush, 99 Stamina and a 98 Injury.

Without a doubt, Bady is king of the QB’s and you should look to add him to your team for a strong super bowl run or to use in a Stack and Trade technique.

#2) Josh Allen

Josh Allen may not be the best looking overall rookie from a distance at a 74 overall. However, when you look at his ratings, he shows very strong potential and is a QB that is worth the risk. He is 22 years old, with a quick development, 99 throw power, decent speed across the board and a healthy speed and injury rating. His accuracy ratings aren’t the best but with throw power out of the way, the rest becomes a lot easier to fix and upgrade. His frame is very impressive, at 6’5″ with 233 pounds of pure QB beef makes him a faster and stronger armed Ben Roethlisberger.

His contract after you trade for him will drop to almost one million a year for 4 years. There is no real risk of losing out on trading for him. If you don’t like him trade him away for gold and get your picks and or players back.

#3) Matthew Stafford

Stafford can be traded for dirt cheap and can be used for many different things to profit your franchise. He can be used to trade for guys like Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen by using our Stack and Trade technique. He is an 85 overall veteran QB and can get you to the super bowl. His arm is incredibly strong and his accuracy is impressive for the most part. You can use him in big trades for big named players and/or 1st round picks. He is well worth it because there is no real risk in trading for him. Stafford’s contract is for another 5 years giving you a couple of years to either trade him away or use him to win you a fair amount of games.

#4) Lamar Jackson

Lamar Jackson can be traded for by using our Stack and Trade technique with Mathew Stafford or Tom Brady. There is not much selling to do when it comes to Jackson. Jackson has very favorable ratings in Madden 19, a quick development with great speed, a good overall throw power and accuracy for a rookie. He is 21 and once you trade for him his contract is about a million a year for 4 years. Overall, Jackson is a guy you will want to give a chance because more than likely he will not fail you.

#5) Tyrod Taylor

Taylor isn’t the best QB by far with only an 81 overall, however, there are more than one reasons to trade for him. He could be a great optional QB if your starting QB goes down with an injury or you just don’t have a good starter. He can help keep your playoff and super bowl dreams alive by his overall good average ratings. Taylor is almost free when trading for him because the Browns will pretty much give you him for a low over MLB around 67 and above overall. You can trade for him then trade him away if you want for much more because he has a strong value across the league. You can get some big named players with him or just trade for high end picks.

• Author
    Replies

Captin Flack
    @captin-flack

I am a fan of Allen and Brady.  I find it interesting that they made Lamar so good in Madden even though he got drafted later.

Geno Fizz
    @geno-fizz3

I agree with this list. I do wonder why Aaron isn’t up here. Is he too hard to get for him to be a viable option?

NorCalCap
    @norcalcap

Patty Mahomes is a guy that can pretty easily be obtained as well. He is not on a rookie year 1 contract so he picked up fairly simple and his OVR is not super high either. I believe it was Tyrod that I used when I SMEEGED K.C. and got Mahomes with my Titans rebuild around.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by  NorCalCap.

Tru Blu
    @trublu50

I for some reason thought Pat was hard to get.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Notice: This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy. By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies. Accept Read More