Screen rotation on Android

• Screen rotation on Android

T4G  updated 1 month ago 2 Members · 6 Posts
  • SabrinaF

September 22, 2020 at 2:58 AM

Some Android games only can be played in horizontal or vertical positions. For example, I played the Subway surfer sometime ago and I couldn’t play that game on my Android in Horizontal mode. Are there any app or setting to change this kind of rotation issues in games?

• T4G 

Organizer
    September 22, 2020 at 12:37 PM

Make sure you have allowed rotation for your device. For Android, pull down the menu bar at the top and there should be a setting to turn on and off screen rotation.

Let us know if it has helped.

• SabrinaF

September 23, 2020 at 2:23 AM

Thanks for replying. I’m aware of this rotation settings.But, it doesn’t work by default for some games. However, I don’t know if this issue only affects my device (Samsung A 10). As of now, I have faced this issue while playing Subway surfer on my device.

• T4G 

Organizer
      September 23, 2020 at 1:31 PM

So there is a way you can force your phone to go into landscape mode for Subway Surfer and other games. There are two apps you can download to accomplish this:

1. Rotation Control
      2. Rotation Locker Lite

You just need to make sure that any Android game you are playing you want in landscape mode is completely closed out when configuring the settings in either one of the two apps we have listed above.

Hope this helps!

• SabrinaF

September 23, 2020 at 11:31 PM

This is what I needed for a long time. Thanks for sharing. Rotation Locker Lite is my pick.. It support well though it seems to be bit slow

• T4G 

Organizer
          September 24, 2020 at 12:28 AM

Awesome! Glad we could help you out.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now