What is the Best Tier X Heavy Tank to use in WOT?

Tagged: 

• What is the Best Tier X Heavy Tank to use in WOT?

TankBeast updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 3 Posts
  • Tankgod34

April 13, 2020 at 1:35 PM

I just started WOT and I am wondering what tank tree I should go down. What tier X heavy is the best of the best? I really don’t want to waste too much time in the beginning and go down the wrong path and regret it later.

• T4G 

Organizer
    April 13, 2020 at 2:13 PM

On this response, we will be covering the heaviest of the heavy first. We will try and get to other heavy tanks as well.
    There is a lot of different styles of heavy tanks in WOT, which gives you multiple options that you can go down. There are extreme heavy tanks such as the German Maus, E100 and Japanese Type 5 Heavy. These are your massively armored tanks that are incredibly slow but still have powerful barrels. The E100 is the fastest of the bunch and is slightly smaller but still very large in its own regards. The Maus and Type 5 Heavy can be fun but just note they are extremely slow and can be a pain in wide-open maps. The other thing to note about these large heavy tanks is that they are artillery hot spots, as in artillery will be hunting you down and trying to kill you.

• TankBeast

April 13, 2020 at 6:36 PM

The Maus is a god! It is very very slow though. I have one and I slap other tanks around in it.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now