World of Tanks Does Something for the Soul

• World of Tanks Does Something for the Soul

MikeAdams updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 3 Posts
  • T4G 

Organizer
    April 8, 2020 at 6:56 PM

If World of Tanks (WOT) is a game you fell in love with at some point there is a good chance that it is a game you will come back too and rekindle the flame. As if it were a long lost love that was sadly in a plane crash and you thought was dead. Instead, you found out he/she was actually alive after so many years and swam to you from the island they were stuck on in the middle of the sea. No matter if it has only been a month from being away from WOT or if it has been many years, it is a game that will suck you back in and embrace you with big soft arms.

At the end of the day, playing with tanks and blowing up stuff is hard to not like. The game also takes a long time to get good tanks, which in turn makes the game more enjoyable. Why would this make the game more enjoyable you may ask? Well, this is very easy to answer, anything that is easy to do is not worth doing so most people who are not serious about the game fall off and play Fortnite instead. This makes the competition much more serious and in turn, makes the game much more serious. It is not an easy game to like because of how hard it is to become a beast at, most people want things to happen quickly and can’t wait to get good. Overall it is a game that brings me great joy every time I come back to it.

• apple1

April 10, 2020 at 11:56 PM

I am a fan of the old WOT but the grind is no joke! Not an easy game to get good tanks at.

• MikeAdams

April 11, 2020 at 6:43 PM

i like it im just not very good at it

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now