Daily Login Bonuses, Summer-Themed Quests, and More Available Throughout August and Early September
LOS ANGELES (Aug. 7, 2018) — SQUARE ENIX® helps players beat this summer’s heat with cool in-game promotions for its popular mobile games DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY® OPERA OMNIA™ and STAR OCEAN®: ANAMNESIS™. Fans can take part in new quests, obtain login bonuses, and much more.DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA
The Summer Festival, running now through September 3, 2018, treats players to the following promotional content:
Follow us on the Apple News app! Tips 4 Gamers
- Login Bonuses – Players will be treated to generous rewards simply by logging in daily, including Draw Tickets, Higher Power Orbs, Dissidia Points, and more.
- Summer Draws – The first Multi Draw from two special draws will be free to all players. The first special draw is currently available, and the second will start from August 20.
- Limited-Time Summer Co-Op Quests – Players can participate in weekly co-op quests with community score challenges and obtain Summer Medals, which may be exchanged for fabulous rewards like 4-star Artifacts, Power Stones, and more.
- Summer Moogle® Stamps – Players can obtain and use exclusive stamps in co-op mode during the Summer Festival.
Summer vacation has come to space! The following exciting content awaits all players for a limited time:
- Login Bonuses – Players who login daily now through August 16, 2018, and then again from August 21 – September 4, 2018, will be treated to generous bonuses including gems, 50-Stamina Tickets, a 5-star Ace Character Ticket, and more.
- Banner Characters – Swimsuit versions of Myuria and Miki are available as powerful new characters now through August 21, 2018.
- Achievements – From now through September 4, 2018, players can receive generous rewards, such as crystals and prisms, for completing Daily Achievements.
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the Apple App Store® and on Google Play™. STAR OCEAN: ANAMNESIS is available now on the App Store and Google Play for free download with in-app purchases in the US, Canada, Singapore, Australia, and New Zealand, with availability in other countries currently being considered. For the latest assets, please visit the press site at: http://sqex.to/Media.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 141 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 76 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 66 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/.
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA ©2017, 2018 KOEI TECMO GAMES/SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
CHARACTER DESIGN: TETSUYA NOMURA
STAR OCEAN: ANAMNESIS © 2016-2018 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Developed by tri-Ace Inc.
ANAMNESIS, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DISSIDIA, the DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA logo, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, EIDOS MONTREAL, FINAL FANTASY, MOOGLE, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, STAR OCEAN, the STAR OCEAN: ANAMNESIS logo, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. App Store is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
CONTACT (Press Only)
Square Enix, Inc.
[This is an unedited press release made available courtesy of Tips 4 Gamers and its partnership with noteworthy game PR-related resource Square Enix. Check out more press releases here: Press Releases.]