How to Change a Players Position in Madden 23
Estimated reading time: 1 minute
Changing a players position is easier than you may think. However, there are certain situations where you cannot change a players overall.
How to Change a Players Overall in Madden 23, Madden 22, Madden 21, and almost every other Madden:
Note: If you are not league commissioner you cannot change a players position who is on a different team. Also understand that if you change a players overall who is an X-Factor his X-Factor will randomize when you change his position.
- To change a players overall you will need to go to the “Home” Page in franchise mode
- Scroll down and click on “Manage Roster”.
- Find the player that you want to change his position and click “View Player Card”.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and click “Edit Player”.
- From there you will be able to change the players position.
DodderyCribb, A.K.A. Dodds, or Doddery, has been dominating the gaming industry for over two decades. He has defied the odds in Madden by trading for “impossible” players and mastering Madden contracts to name a few. Dodds has made signature content, such as the SAR, SAT, Contract Reset Method, and much more. You can also find him playing and writing content for mobile games.